Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Replacements - put the S2000 away looking and feeling right

Hey S2KCA,

Don't get over here too much, but am an active member over on S2KI. I wanted to let many of you who don't get over there too much of the top replacement service I offer for the NE Region. I have currently performed ~25-30+ S2000 top replacements and wanted to remind you that you dont have to pay dealer prices or even local shop prices to get a quality job performed. If you're in the market for a new top dont hesitate to reach out to me here or over on S2KI under the same user name.

Thanks

1. Appreciate the input; when my time comes (04) I hope to find someone close to Indianapolis like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by doddg View Post
      1. Appreciate the input; when my time comes (04) I hope to find someone close to Indianapolis like yourself.
      Don't forget about me Gary. I'm just a short drive south to Nashville.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanksartell View Post
        Don't forget about me Gary. I'm just a short drive south to Nashville.
        1. No sir! I remember our conversation.
        2. Below Nashville would be about about 6 hrs., less if I'm lucky; my daughter lives in Springmill, which is 5.5 hrs. away.
        3. When the time comes, I'll be asking for those who are "nearby." My son, who is going to drive through the winter, but doesn't have a hardtop like me, will probably be needing one before me.
        4. I am hoping there surely is someone near Indy who does this kind of work, though.

Comment

Wish I was closer to help you out.

Comment

Working...
          X