This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tr8al View Post

Don't need help from blue pillsbut posting fix would be appreciated.

I just noticed yesterday that the pain reliever I use sometimes (Aleve) is a little blue pill.

Describe the issue with details on the Site Chat subforum and I'm sure Jason will help you.
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

Comment

I also would like to introduce myself to you and perhaps you may find some similarities for you to want to join us. My first Honda

OOO-kay...Tried to paste in as unformatted text...still only publishes one line...preview is correct...please tell me how to contact Jason.

Comment

I also would like to introduce myself to you and perhaps you may find some similarities for you to want to join us. My first Honda

OOO-kay...Tried to paste in as unformatted text...still only publishes one line...preview is correct...please tell me how to contact Jason.
        We have an open trouble ticket with vBulletin over this issue. Copy and pasting text from an outside source like Word or even Notepad may cause your message to be cut off at the first special character that vBulletin encounters. Any character like an apostrophe will result in this error. If you delete and then retype that character in the message editor box, then your message will be able to be posted.

Again, this is a know issue that we have mentioned in the site chat and have requested vBulletin to resolve. In the meantime, please use the workaround as described above.
        S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15| Durango, CO - 16
        | Fredericksburg, TX - 17

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

He only has to replace the offending special character by deleting it and typing it. Not the entire text.

The most common offending special character is a single quote (aka the apostrophe). Double quotes render the same problem as well.
          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

I also would like to introduce myself to you and welcome you to join us. My first Hondas were motorcycles, a 160 set up for the dirt, and a beautiful 750 for the street. After a few close calls and visiting my friends in the hospital, being held together with pins and screws, I figured I'd stick to 4 wheels. Sports cars have always been a passion of mine My first car was a 1970 Ford Maverick 170 CID 6 with a 3 on the tree, 3 speed standard transmission if you younger than 40. This car simply was not my style. Had a Gremlin also, that was because my MG Midget died and I needed wheels. I sold the Ford to drive a 1958 MGA from then it was Triumph TR3's, TR4's, TR6's, ALFA's, and my TR8.

To date I have owned 45 cars, been a road test driver for Popular Mechanics, and I am passionate about driving my S2000. If you have some gasoline in your veins and think life begins above
            6000 RPM please join Rob and myself in rebuilding our chapter!

Comment

Woohoo! Post made it! This is cause for celebration! Break out the and
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Comment

Step right up folks don't be shy ...plenty of space to post

Comment

Comment

Working...