Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacific Northwest Adventure (September 12-15, 2022) - Make Your Hotel Reservations AND Register NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific Northwest Adventure (September 12-15, 2022) - Make Your Hotel Reservations AND Register NOW!

Roseanne and I are hosting an Adventure in Washington state this summer and have organized a scenic driving tour there. This event will be similar to the Black Hills Rally 2021 and the Valley of Fire Adventure 2022, but this time we will be touring the North Cascade mountains as a traveling event. Other than that, same! Plenty of fun, awesome scenery, and good times. We are currently capping attendance for this event to 20 cars, so you will want to get registered for this event and get your rooms reserved at the hotels as soon as possible. When registration fills, we will open a waitlist.

REGISTER
    Contact me through the S2KCA private messenger for hotel information and the registration link.

GENERAL ITINERARY
    Monday, September 12th, 2022
    • Arrival day – Happy hour in the late afternoon / early evening

Tuesday, September 13th, 2022
    • Chuckanut and Mt. Baker Drive

Wednesday, September 14th, 2022
    • Leavenworth, Lake Chelan, and Pateros Drive

Thursday, September 15th, 2022
    • North Cascades Drive

SEE YOU THERE
    The routes are all set and the hotel blocks are ready for reservations. We are excited to see friends both new and old at the Pacific Northwest Adventure.

S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Registration was opened last night and we had our first registration within 20 minutes.

I'm keeping this updated with new info. Remember, we have a limit right now of 20 cars. Once we fill, we will start a Standby List.

States and Provinces represented so far:
    Arizona
    California (multiple)
    Colorado
    Manitoba
    North Dakota
    Texas
    Virginia
    Washington (multiple)

Last updated: June 8, 2022
    Last edited by R.Murphy; 06-08-2022, 10:33 AM.
    -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble. -Me

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -Geri Weitzman

Life is far too short to spend it sitting around hoping fun things and Adventures will find you. Go look for them! Or better yet, create them yourself. If you don't, one day you'll wake up and find that the window of opportunity has passed and it's too late. -Also Me

Comment

We are already more than half way to registration cap.

Don't delay.
      -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble. -Me

Life is far too short to spend it sitting around hoping fun things and Adventures will find you. Go look for them! Or better yet, create them yourself. If you don't, one day you'll wake up and find that the window of opportunity has passed and it's too late. -Also Me

Comment

Interesting bit of trivia: of the 11 cars currently registered, 10 are S2000s.
        -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

You can add Manitoba!
          S2KDays: 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River || 2011 Black Hills

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post
            You can add Manitoba!
            Manitoba added!
            -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Bump! Registration is almost full. Don't delay.
              -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Very pleased with the diversity of states and provinces represented on this Adventure! This will be a fun trip, for sure.
                -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Bump!

The old addage "you get what you pay for" isn't always true. An evening happy hour on arrival day followed by three days of planned drives and carefully curated scenic tours for the driving enthusiast, and the event is free. Not even a hidden time-share presentation in the mix! Our passion for finding the most fun roads really drives us to create epic Adventures, and with the help of some locally based friends, we think we've got another beautiful and exciting one for PNW.

This is what we all join car clubs for.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PNW-OverdriveAdventures.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	534.8 KB
ID:	1685036
                  -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Dick and Janet are in...............

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
                    ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
                    Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
                    Speed Bleeder Products
                    17" BBS RGR Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Plus
                    So many roads, so little time

Comment

Originally posted by rpaluck View Post
                      Dick and Janet are in...............
                      And we are very happy to hear that! It's always fun traveling with you guys.

I've been commenting to Jason that we should get another fall wine tour on the calendar. I like October, but let's hope we don't get rain like last time. I really wished I had a rear facing camera on that one section of road during our last trip. Once I got past the slippery part of that one corner, I looked in the mirror and just burst out laughing as I saw what I think was Mike McLaughlin and Will Chiu getting all sideways on exit. They gathered it up just fine, but yeah, that got our attention for sure.
                      -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20220511-094859_Chrome.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	461.3 KB
ID:	1685097
                        -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Room for one more? One S, 2 of us - send a message. We're excited!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dbrinz View Post
                            I sent you a PM with the details for the Adventure. See you in September!
                            S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Comment

Originally posted by dbrinz View Post
                              We are excited that you are excited! Your registration has been received. Looking forward to meeting you both in September.
                              -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Is there a spot for one more car, I’m interested in attending!

Thanks,
                                Eric

Comment

Originally posted by bus4dog69 View Post
                                  Is there a spot for one more car, I’m interested in attending!

Thanks,
                                  Eric
                                  Hi Eric.

I sent you a PM with the event details.

See you in September.

Comment

Got it and all registered with hotel reservations!

Thanks so much!
                                    eric

Comment

Originally posted by bus4dog69 View Post
                                      Got it and all registered with hotel reservations!

Thanks so much!
                                      eric

Cool. See you there.

I have to check with Jason to be sure, but I think we still have space for two more cars right now.

It's going to be fun coming up to the Seattle area from Los Angeles and seeing all the gorgeous scenery and challenging roads which the coast and the Cascades have to offer. I really look forward to these Adventures.

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

It always seems like forever time away and then one day you glance up at the wall calendar and realize that it is coming up fast!

What an awesome Adventure this will be.

Name:	Screenshot_20220608-083803_Chrome.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	1685491
                                        -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Working...
                                        X