Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacific Northwest Adventure (September 12-15, 2022) - Make Your Hotel Reservations AND Register NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicely done!

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble. -Me

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -Geri Weitzman

Comment

Nice view from tonight's hotel room.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220911_183135.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	1686773

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble. -Me

Seen on a bumper sticker:
      Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Also seen on a bumper sticker:
      Don't follow me. You won't make it.

Comment

The journey to and from is part of the Adventure!

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Name:	20220912_131802.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	1686784

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
          Roseanne

The most important lessons you need know about life can be learned from a Weeble.
          -- me

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -- G. Weitzman

It's important to have specific dreams. Dream Big. Dream without fear.
          -- Randy Pausch

Comment

Name:	20220912_184344.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	1686797

Name:	20220912_184418.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	1686798

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

It has been a tremendous bunch of days! Every single day of the event had to be modified at last minute due to things one just can't expect, and to our amazement it was all still a wonderful experience. In fact, aspects turned out even better than our plan because of the obstacles. Our PNW Adventure truly epitomized an epic Adventure!

Looking forward to MANY more Adventures with this incredible group of people. 2023 is just around the corner.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	20220915_112321.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.05 MB ID:	1686819"Street closed, pizza boy. Find another way home."

What do you do when the road is closed due to a slide that happened just last night? Take a picture. Road reopened after lunch. And we got to take a detour up an awesome road to a lodge on top of a mountain.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220913_082855.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.51 MB ID:	1686820Cars at the first hotel.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220915_155337.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.40 MB ID:	1686821
              Lake Diablo
              -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
              Roseanne

The most important lessons you need know about life can be learned from a Weeble.
              -- me

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -- G. Weitzman

It's important to have specific dreams. Dream Big. Dream without fear.
              -- Randy Pausch

Comment

Traveling down the coast on our way home. What a grand Adventure!

Name:	93CB838F-543F-490B-84E2-F5087ACBDFB7.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	2.96 MB
ID:	1686838

Name:	C45D64C4-5399-49AC-BFBE-0DDB9A10E647.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	973.9 KB
ID:	1686837
                S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Name:	20220917_181548.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	1686860

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Jason likes it too! Or because it's RED.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6317.jpg Views:	1 Size:	210.2 KB ID:	1686879
                    S2KDays: 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River || 2011 Black Hills

Comment

On our way south down the coast we stopped at the now famous gas station in Mendocino (an area which is arguably one of the most beautiful coastal regions in the state, and everything there is priced accordingly) for a photo opp.

Gas was about about $10 a gallon. The pumps showed that the most recent purchases were one and two gallons respectively.

We didn't need gas yet.

(Side note: gas in Big Sur is also very expensive. And you don't gas up there either unless you truly need it.)

Name:	20220919_164133-01.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	1686938

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Life is far too short to spend it sitting around hoping fun things and Adventures will find you. Go look for them! Or better yet, create them yourself. If you don't, one day you'll wake up and find that the window of opportunity has passed and it's too late. -Also Me

Comment

Working...
                      X