June BOD report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June BOD report

This is what I have to report for June. Anything you want added or changed?

NW RD
    Central Coast Cruisers: Nothing in 11 months.

Pacific Northwest Chapter:
    - Meet set at Griot's Garage where the garage personal will be set up to show us how to prep our car surface, including using clays and waxes etc. It is set up for 30 July from 12-1:30 for a tech session.

- June drive- North Cascades Loop Trip happened on 6/11- Seven cars, twelve people, and tons of fun. Did a bit of winery tour before having dinner at a second winery. Great weather all day and a great group of people to tour with. Photos:
    https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=39891

- July drive is set for July 9th to Mount Rainier. It will begin from the Costco in Tacoma with a departure time of 9 AM.

SF Bay S2KCA Chapter:
    - Hollister-Monterey Drive (Pinnacles) happened on 5/1/11. 400+ miles covered. pictures can be found here: https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...t=39249&page=3

- The Fall Lake Tahoe Drive on Oct 1st and 2nd set up. Rooms at the Alpenrose Inn for Saturday are going quick. Less than 17 rooms are available.

- The Canadian Grand Prix Party on June 12th took place and good food and drink were shared by all.

- August drive to the Sierra Foothills is being discussed. Tentatively set for Aug. 13th. Possible wine tasting as well.
    Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
    After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

No attendance? That's it? Even slower than when I was SERD. Guess I'll have to run for something again..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Random Fact: "There are less than 30 ships in the Royal Canadian Navy which is less than most third-world countries."

Comment

Working...
    X