Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up coming elections

A note from our President:
    Upcoming Election for Vice-President, Treasurer, NWRD, SWRD, NERD.
    Please note that opening soon will be the self-nomination of the following Board of Directors members: Vice President, Treasurer, North-West, South-West and North-East Regional Directors. Please note that you must be a member in good standing in order to vote. Members who would like to join the board in any of these positions are encouraged to self-nominate so that they can be added to the ballot.

This is your club, your vote is important, you determine who helps to set policy and direction of S2KCA. Watch for the announcement of the upcoming election.

Ken (kgf3076), President, S2000 Club of America (S2KCA)

Our 'local' position for the North West Regional Director position is up for election and if anyone is interested just start a thread to introduce yourself and state that you are interested in the position. If no one is interested I am willing to continue on in the position and will be posting my thread shortly.
    Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
    After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.
Working...
X