Hello out there.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello out there.......

Hello all you PNWner's. It's been awhile and I see no activity ...
    Well, I finally got my youngest over the Flu and everyone else in my family including myself twice My Dad has been in the hospital twice since Thanksgiving too.....

So it looks like we need a lunch, so would Feb 18 or 25 be better? Was thinking somewhere in the middle maybe BJ's in Tacoma or Jimmy Mac's in Federal Way....? Or any ideas..?

I hope all is good with everyone and is having a great New Years!
    NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Oh Em Gee. You're alive!

Any chance you might visit Texas this summer?

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Yes!! I made my reservations yesterday and my daughter lives in Killeen, so I am pretty sure I will make it down there this summer
      NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

Jimmy Macs always sounds good to me. Glad to see you back. Sounds like you had a difficult fall. Hope all is better now. I'm open for either day. I'll probably be back by the 18th, but you never know when I'm out glamping!
        sigpic
        Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Alas, cannot make any Feb dates, I'll have to wait for the March meeting.
          Very happy to hear from you, Traci. And very glad to hear you will make it to Texas - looks like the PNW S2KDays travellers are (so far) yourself, Bob/Rachel, Ron/Gail, and myself. I'm expect that Ray/Donna will "glamp" along as well. Given that Peter/Ursula are retiring this year, I'm hoping they will also join up.
          Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Its great to hear from you Traci. Hugs!!

We will look forward seeing you in Fredricksburg and replace the virtual hugs.
            R&R

Comment

Great to hear from you, Traci. I might be able to make the 25th in Tacoma. Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise and we'll be living in Frisco, TX soon and will make S2KDays.
              sigpic

Comment

Geeez Tom. You don't have to move to Texas just to attend S2KDays! Although it does make a shorter drive.
                sigpic

Comment

Our older son lives in Houston and our younger son and daughter-in-law just gave us the incredible gift of a granddaughter at the end of November. They live in Frisco, about 20 miles north of Dallas. So we decided it was time to downsize and be near family.
                  sigpic

Comment

I will miss you and Mel for sure, but hoping to keep meeting at S2KDays.... Fredricckksburger for sure! As you said, good Lord a-willing, creek bein' dry, and the-lifeblood coursin' thru mah veins...
                    Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

You know Traci, the 25th might actually work better. Not only can Tom and Mel probably make it, but the 18th is President's Day Weekend. And we ALL know what that means. RED WINE AND CHOCOLATE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Looks like we will do the 25th at Jimmy Mac's around 11am.
                        And then we will do March 11..?With some ideas from all you folks out there

And many thanks and's to all you out there and can't wait for all the hugs &
                        Last edited by GLTYFUN; 02-12-2017, 09:15 PM.
                        NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

Hi Traci
                          Great to see you back on the forum. We should be able to make the 25th, Jimmy Macs in Federal way. Looking forward to seeing PNW folks again.
                          Ron and Gail
                          sigpic

Comment

I can make the Mar 11 one.

Comment

We are going to make it Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X