No announcement yet.

Hello out there.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the address is in my GPS and I'm ready to recharge the battery to the S. However, I just took a sudaphed, which means, I'm not very well. Don't know what I've got, but it's nasty. Sinuses are killing me, lungs not working well because they're full of crap. Nose is running like a S2000 on steroids. Got a feeling I won't be much better by Sunday. Sorry!
    sigpic
    Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Sounds like you are far worse off than I am, Ray. I'm on the mend, but probably better not expose folks to the cold I've had.
      sigpic

Comment

Well you all better start feeling better.......
        Guess we will see who makes it tomorrow. And we will plan the next meet March 11, to be held someplace at sometime
        NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Comment

Just got over a looooong bout of flu, myself, but I've got Mar 11 in my calendar, including permission from the boss. I'll be there, someplace, at sometime! THAT IS, if the current rules for entry to the US includes a Canadian Muslim (born in Bangladesh) with the name Mohammad!
          Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Just want to say it was a nice little gathering today, with Bart, Ron & Gail, Steve & Sharron, and myself. And Steve you will be in my prayers.
            Glad you all could make it out and for all youones better Get Well soon. That's an order
            NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Comment

Well, it's happened. We had listed with Redfin on January 5th, but by mid February concluded that listing was going nowhere. So we canceled it on February 22nd. We identified another agent who looked like she knew our area and got things done and listed with her last Thursday. We had an open house on Saturday and had another one scheduled for Sunday. About an hour after the open house ended we got a call from a realtor who wanted to show our house at 5:30. So out we went again. We were headed back home when he called and said they were going to make an offer. We spoke to our agent and we got a full price offer. Papers are signed by all and we are supposed to close on April 5th. So by this time next month we'll be on our way to Texas. I still need to renew my membership, but we expect to see some of you in Fredericksburg.
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats Tom! The new owners will get a very nice home.

Comment

Thanks, Bob. We met them yesterday afternoon and they are very nice people. The kind of folks we will want to stay in touch with. On the other hand, it snowed here this afternoon but it was 80 degrees in Frisco, TX. I'm ready.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tukatz View Post
                    Thanks, Bob. We met them yesterday afternoon and they are very nice people. The kind of folks we will want to stay in touch with. On the other hand, it snowed here this afternoon but it was 80 degrees in Frisco, TX. I'm ready.
                    Isn't there a saying that goes something like this? If you sell someone a car or a house, make sure you don't keep in touch?!!!!!
                    Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Update. We closed on March 31st and are presently in Bend, OR. We'll be in Frisco, TX on the 7th. Still looking forward to seeing some of you in Fredericksburg.
                      sigpic

Comment

Further update. We arrived in Frisco, TX on April 7th and saw 5 homes on the 8th. We made an offer on one and it was accepted and will close on May 4th. We moved into a one month rental yesterday and will move into our new home before the rental period ends with a few days to spare.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X