March Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Meeting

I got the email back from a new place and they can take us. Mark your calendars for March 11 {Sat} around Noon {ish} at Butcher & Baker Provisions, 4719 NE State Highway 104, Port Gamble {The old BBQ place}. I also aked Adam if he would like a menu list, so that is a possiblity.....
    NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

I should be able to make that one. I don't take off for vacation until the following week. I didn't even know that the BBQ in Port Gamble had reopened.
    sigpic
    Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

I will make it. We seem to be getting tons of snow here this year, so not sure if I will bring the S, but will be there in the Subi
      Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

I have reserved on the 10:15am ferry from Coupeville to Port Townsend, and then back again on the 5:15pm.
        Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Awesome. Long time no see. Can't wait. It feels good remember to get back to the club and figure things out
          NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Comment

We are planning to come. Will be driving the Audi and give Brodie (the cannine) a ferry ride.

Comment

I should be there one way or the other. Dependent upon the weather as to what I'll be driving.
              sigpic

Comment

Gail and I plan to be there. It was such a nice day today, pulled my S out of the garage and gave it a bath. If the weather looks good tomorrow it may even get a nice drive.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S2K4fun View Post
                  Gail and I plan to be there. It was such a nice day today, pulled my S out of the garage and gave it a bath. If the weather looks good tomorrow it may even get a nice drive.
                  Just pulled the snow blower out of the garage and gave it a look over. If the weather looks like snow tomorrow it may even get a nice use.
                  S2KDays: 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River || 2011 Black Hills

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post

Just pulled the snow blower out of the garage and gave it a look over. If the weather looks like snow tomorrow it may even get a nice use.
                    LOL, wish I had had a snow blower last week! Vancouver getting Winnipeg weather (albeit not the extreme temps) is unheard of, but we've been dumped on a lot this winter - couple of times it was 14 inches overnight! Wish I had taken a photo, as the snow drifts were upto the window sill.

It was great to see everyone yesterday in Port Gamble - quite a strong turnout. It was great to see you, Traci-on-the-mend, and thanks for arranging the meet.
                    PS: Gail/Ron and I went by the General Store, but were told that the lady who makes the Huckleberry Jam was on a sabbatical - so I returned jam-less.

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post

Robert, we can only wish we had a snow blower. They don't let just anyone have one South of the border. We've had snow several times but no where near the what Mo has had. We have received a full years worth of rain in the first 5.5 months of the water year. Someday, our Spring will come.
                      sigpic

Comment

What kind of winter have we had? The Dr. just put me on "Sun in a bottle" pills due to low vitamin D levels. And I get out several days a week!
                        sigpic

Comment

"Sun in a bottle", Yep I've had a drink of that too. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
                          S2KDays: 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River || 2011 Black Hills

Comment

Praying for sunlight since mid-January!! I think I caught a glimpse of it last saturday on my way back from Port Gamble, in between rain clouds.
                            Ray, I have replaced all my light bulbs with "daylight flourescents" - has made a huge difference to my winter moods!

Comment

Working...
                            X