X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Meeting

Ok Everyone,
    I'm starting this one early
    I was thinking McMenamins Spar Cafe in Olympia {go south this time} on April 8 at 11:30am..... It's only 3 weeks after tomorrow meeting but the following day is Tax Day, so wasn't sure if that was a good day or not. Let me know your thoughts, if any...
    Last edited by GLTYFUN; 03-10-2017, 08:45 PM.
    NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

RATS!!! By that time we should be on our way to Texas. It's going to be REALLY busy between now and the time we leave, so we won't make the March gathering. Guess we'll see y'all in Fredericksbug.
    sigpic

Comment

April is out, unlessssssss -- we have a meet in ORLANDO!
      sigpic
      Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

I heard back from the McMenamins Cafe and we have a Noon reservation on April 8.

Ray enjoy the SUN!
        NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

I should be able to make this one. Hoping it will be in the S.
          Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

So sorry to everyone. Gail and I had the wrong day on our calendar's. We thought it was next week (the 15th). Really feel bad that everyone drove down to Olympia and we missed it. Don't know what to say. We were both really looking forward to it too!! Nuts.

Ron and Gail
            sigpic

Comment

Don't look at me. I was glamping on Perdido Bay in Pensacola, Fl.
              sigpic
              Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

It's all good Ron and Gail, had a small turn out. Bill and Karen, Bart and Peggy, my oldest son Ezekiel and I. Setting up next one now.
                NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

Shoot, I had the wrong day too! When I met Ron and Gail last, we talked about going, and somehow we both thought it was the 15th, but obviously wrong!!! Oh well, I will catch the next one, and maybe Ray will have become tired of Glamping in the Glades!!
                  Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Working...
                  X