June Meeting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Meeting

We are going north a wee bit next meeting. Hopefully we will get a good turn out, if not it will be a nice drive.
    Mark your calendars for June 10, high Noon, at Girardi's Osteria, 504 5th Ave S, Edmonds, WA 98020
    NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Ummm, Italian! I'll bet Tom and Mel would have been there had they not moved.

Comment

I'mmmmmmm baaaaaack! Shouldn't have departed for S2KDays by then, so why not? I'll put it on my calendar and in my GPS.
      sigpic
      Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Glad to see your home Ray. Welcome to the RAIN. It never stops.......
        NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

It stopped for me for most of the last two months. Only had a couple of days of rain, and we were parked then. Didn't have to drive in the rain until Oregon on the return.
          Welcome back to the Pacific Northwest!
          sigpic
          Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

If it ain't snow, its rain! Instead of taking showers, I've been just walking outside the home for a few minutes!!
            I will make this one, its in the calendar. I shall drive the S, as long as its not snowing!!!!!
            Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

We just moved to Edmonds and have heard good reports about Girardi's Osteria. Might give it try soon.
              Since I don't drive anymore we traded in the 'S' and the Audi for a Ford Fusion plug-in hybrid.

Comment

Well, Steve and Sharron, glad the move is done and hope to see you both no matter what you drive!!! It's all about the people!!
                Mo, you better get you hiney down here!!
                NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

Originally posted by GLTYFUN View Post
                  Well, Steve and Sharron, glad the move is done and hope to see you both no matter what you drive!!! It's all about the people!!
                  Mo, you better get you hiney down here!!
                  My hiney is ready to go.....just waiting for Jun 10 to arrive!
                  Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Working...
                  X