PNW June - What happened?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNW June - What happened?

Ray, Bart and Mo brought their hinds to the meeting at Girardi's Posterior (ahem Osteria)....... what happened to Traci?
    You picked a nice place - good food!
    Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Yep, the three of us has a good time and some really good Italian food. No Italian cars, just the food. What happened to everyone else? Really glad to see Mo and Bart though. And Edmonds is kind of a cool town. I didn't even know that part of Edmonds existed. I never got that far off the ferry before!
    sigpic
    Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Hi guys, sorry we missed you. Late last week our son let us know that he didn't have to work this past weekend. We hadn't seen them since Christmas so off we wen't to Pullman. Had been looking forward to seeing everyone before we left for S2K Days. Hadn't heard from Traci so not sure what was up. Sorry again we missed you.

Ron and Gail
      sigpic

Comment

Hey All,
        Sorry I didn't make it. Had some issues at the last minute and couldn't get there. Glad it was a great place.
        See some in Texas and next month. I will get on another meeting place soon.
        NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Comment

My driver got sick and it to far to take my walker.

Comment

LOL! Next time your driver gets sick, let me know and, if I am going to the meeting, I will drop by and pick you up...... and drop you back home.
            Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Any events planned soon? I hear S2K days are in SoCal next year, excited for sure!

Comment

Working...
              X