Who's going to S2Kdays?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to S2Kdays?

Rachel and I are planning on taking the coastal route South and are hoping to drive down with your group. "My happy place" has stated they are booking the event and added a day at the front and the back at the event hotel. We would like to do something similar but that might affect the "plans" (however un-made at this point) of the group.

Could we start a discussion?

Ursula and I are planning to take the coastal route 101. Since both of us are now retired we will have the time to enjoy the Scenery. I am confident we as a group we will find some comen ground on the road to take (... all roads lead to Rome ...).
    S2000: 2001 modified and 2006 stock
    Vespa P200: 1980

Comment

Gail and I are planning to go at this point. Just booked our hotel reservations. We included a night on either end of the event. Look forward to convoying down with friends.
      sigpic

Comment

Good to hear. That makes three cars who have booked a day to each end. Peter and Ursula have chimed in above but haven't declared which days they are staying.

Comment

We are planning to attend, but haven't yet made our hotel reservations.
          S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
          Casselton, ND

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Rose View Post
            Whatchawaitnfer?
            -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
            California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
            https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

Comment

It would be great if you could join us down the west coast. We are planning on joining the PNW convoy and I have been trying to get some discussion going. Not really my place since I am not a PNW member but it doesn't hurt to try.

Comment

I can't wait to see my PNW friends again. I was able to join them for a drive the time that I picked up my London Roadster. What fun!

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post

Whatchawaitnfer?
                  I am one of the world's greatest procrastinators.
                  S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
                  Casselton, ND

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post

It would be great if you could join us down the west coast. We are planning on joining the PNW convoy and I have been trying to get some discussion going. Not really my place since I am not a PNW member but it doesn't hurt to try.
                    It's likely that we will be going by way of Phoenix so we can visit Fred's sisters in Buckeye.

Rose Mary
                    Casselton, ND

Comment

I am one of the world's greatest procrastinators.
                      Ah. I can relate, particularly with something I don't want to do.
                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

I'm in Phoenix. I'd love to caravan with you if I don't head over too early for your visit here. Let me know when you'll be hitting the area. I would love to meet up with you if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
                          I'm in Phoenix. I'd love to caravan with you if I don't head over too early for your visit here. Let me know when you'll be hitting the area. I would love to meet up with you if possible.
                          We will certainly keep that in mind. It's way too far off for us to have our timeline planned.

Rose Mary
                          Casselton, ND

Comment

WAKE UP PACIFIC NORTHWEST!
                            Okay, that's better. Donna and I have decided to take the S to S2KDays this year. Got our hotel reservations, just have to plan the trip down. Have to rush home afterwards ,unfortunately. We've got to be in Yellowstone (RV and all) on the 15th. That trip will take us about a week, so we don't have much leeway. Decided not to take the RV down to S2KDays this year and take off from there. Could have, but then, no S to drive.
                            sigpic
                            Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Awesome! So happy to hear this!
                              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Working...
                              X