Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone......

Hello PNW peeps,

First off I would like to apologize for my absents. Starting in October I have since then had the flu, then a cold, an accident, pheumonia, and now two more weeks of rest from Bronchitis. Being sick and exhausted with the remenence of the spider bite I get confused and absent minded. So with our newly elected President, Coop I have lots of help with reminders.

So, with that said, I hope all is well with all of you and have had a safe winter. I see that I have missed phone calls and PM, I again apologize for my lack of responsibilities and look forward to seeing good friends. Even if we don't have our S anymore.

I will be at Tizley EuroPub, which is German grub, in Poulsbo Sunday March 18 around noon-30, so if anyone is interested in coming by let me know and I will grab more tables.

NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Sounds like a great get to together and for everyone to come out and have a drink to your full recovery, but take it easy, your still recovering
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    KE0BND
    What other people think of me, is none of my business
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Mmmmm Mmm Mmm! German grub and pub draft beer, sooo jealous, got to get up and see you guys some time. I've had a couple bugs this year but you put me to shame, and yikes on top of a nasty spider bite...holy moly!! Hopin' you feel better soon, clink a couple steins for me...
      2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Holy Crap! Sounds like you need some good TLC! I understand being a bit out of touch. I hope that things settle the (insert appropriate bad word here) down for you, and that your body can come back to some semblance of normal. I've missed our chats. Again, I hope that things settle down a bit!
        This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Sorry you've been down Traci. I was up in Everett this week and would have loved to hang out, but I was so busy I couldn't get a chance to do much for fun.. I'll let you know next time I'm in the area and maybe we can get together.

What happened to the car, and how badly did you get hurt?

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
          2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
          Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Great to hear from you, Traci. Hope all gets well soon for you. Sorry, didn't make it to this one..... no travel documents, as my passport is being renewed. Hopefully, see you at the April meet.
            Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Welcome back. Sorry to hear of "the troubles." I'll put the 18th on my calendar. If I'm in the area, I'll try to be there. We have lots to talk about.

Comment

Wow! So sorry to hear you've gone through all of this. Glad you're on the mend!

Comment

Bob and I won't be able to make it on the 18th. What happened to your car???? Glad you are on the mend. Are you going to S2K days???

Comment

Hi Traci,
                    Really hope you are feeling better and hope you will be well very soon. Gail and I will put the 18th on our calendar and hope to see you and everyone else that can make it. Take care of yourself.
                    sigpic

Comment

The car accident was my daughters car. She was making a left hand turn and a mustang ran a stop. Her side got most of the impact and she was hurt the most. And for the S I still have mine but know of a member that sold theirs. And if I can find a roomy I might be able to go to S2kDays. Finances are a little tight being sick and not working much. Hope to see who ever can make it and I miss all of you much!
                      NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

Hi Traci,

Sorry, but we won't be able to make it today. Haven't seen you since last summer after S2KDays. Will try for next month.
                        Sorry again.
                        Ron and Gail
                        sigpic

Comment

It's all good. I do have a place in mind for next month. I will be gone spring break so I will make it for after that.
                          NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

Hey everyone, I am not going to make it either. My daughter and family are up from Texas and this morning they dropped the baby off with me to take the older boy to the ER. Sorry.
                            NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

Nice day in Poulsbo yesterday. Kind of a neat place to meet, even though I was alone there.

Comment

Working...
                              X