Hello Everyone.....Lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone.....Lunch?

Hello from the abyss that I have found myself in. I hope that I can get more member to come out to lunch. I am going to start with our old spot the Puerto Vallarta in Gig Harbor on July 20 at 11am for a lunch gathering.....

I will be adding more places, dates and times for the next 6 months. Hopefully I can get more than one member to join me in all these coming months...

NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Okay here are more places........
    Lets say 11am

Aug 3
    Chuckanut Brewery
    601 W Holly St, Bellingham WA 98225

Aug 24
    Fat Smitty’s
    282624 US-101, Port Townsend WA 98368

Sept7
    Bruno’s European Restaurants
    10902 Bridgeport Way SW, Lakewood WA 98499

Sept 28
    BBQ Pete’s
    6621 S 211th St, Kent WA 98032

Oct 26
    Madison Diner
    305 Madison Ave N, Bainbridge Is WA 98100

Nov 9
    Garlic Crush
    1620 NW Gilman Blvd, Issaquah WA 98027

Nov 23
    Manny’s Place
    3814 N 26th St, Tacoma WA 98407

Dec 7
    Luther’s Table
    419 S 2nd St, Renton WA 98057
    Last edited by GLTYFUN; 07-20-2019, 08:13 PM.
    NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

Schedule looks funs. I've been trying to get ahold of you to meet up to get our stuff you so graciously brought back from S2K Days. We'll be there on the 20th so hopefully we can get it then. Missed seeing everyone-so hope we have a good turnout.

Comment

I want to go to all of them! Why are they all in Washington!!!!?????
        This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

I believe that I got to meet this group a number of years ago. I had just gotten my London Roadster and was welcomed for lunch and the drive. I'd picked up the car in Port Townsend and was spending a few days in the Seattle area. If I could pop up there just as easily as I did back then, I would love to join you.

Comment

very cool, wishI could make one of these
            Coop
            Life Member 57
            KE0BND
            What other people think of me, is none of my business
            It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Hello, we are still in Switzerland until the end of July so I will try to make it on Aug. 3. 2019. Hope to see you then.
              S2000: 2001 modified and 2006 stock
              Vespa P200: 1980

Comment

Still lunching July 20th in Gig Harbor? Or August 3rd?

Comment

I can probably make Gig Harbor on Saturday. Don't take off of vacation for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I'll be gone August and the first couple weeks in September. (Not unfortunately for me though!)
                  sigpic
                  Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Originally posted by dbrinz View Post
                    Still lunching July 20th in Gig Harbor? Or August 3rd?
                    HI......... There is a lunch on both days. I am just trying to make it so everyone can try to get to one or the other.
                    NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

Thanks, Ray, Bart, Pam & Bob, Karen & Bill, and Gail & Ron for joining me today for a great lunch. It was AWESOME seeing all of you and hope to see you and more in the coming meetings I have set up. And to the newest person (sorry forgot your name) we met in the parking lot.
                      NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

Originally posted by lacochino View Post
                        I want to go to all of them! Why are they all in Washington!!!!?????
                        I will plan one just for you.......... say in Hawaii
                        NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

I enjoyed meeting with the group that showed up. I am a member just not active but will change that.

Comment

Don Cosner

Comment

Good to meet you today.
                              My car - 2005 Suzuka Blue with factory HT, 92K miles and I am the original owner. Last 4 2626

Comment

• 4U2NV
                                4U2NV commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Moved your post to the Washington lunch discussion. Welcome to S2KCA.

It was really enjoyable getting together with everyone again. Thanks Traci for setting this up. Hopefully, I can make more of the future meets. Not driving the S for an entire year was a bummer. I sometimes forget how enjoyable it really is. And it isn't just about the car, it's the people that I missed also. I need to buy a car trailer so I can take the S with me when I travel.
                              sigpic

Comment

I can make Aug 3 and Sep 7 - see you there.
                                I can prolly make some of the others too, hopefully.
                                Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Darn Mo. I can't make either of those. Gotta make a trip to Minot, North Dakota and take a slow trip back through the Badlands, Devil's Tower and Yellowstone. Hopefully we can get together on another one.
                                  sigpic

Comment

I use to live in Minot and I can’t think of a good reason to go there for a visit.
                                    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mangonel View Post
                                      Darn Mo. I can't make either of those. Gotta make a trip to Minot, North Dakota and take a slow trip back through the Badlands, Devil's Tower and Yellowstone. Hopefully we can get together on another one.
                                      No worries Ray, I am sure I can make another one or two when you are back from Minot.
                                      My one memory of Minot (when I overnighted there in the 80s) was a grocery store meat counter....it had a big pack of steaks labelled "tribe size".
                                      Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Working...
                                      X