No announcement yet.

S2k4fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We always considered Ron and Gail like minded friends and looked for them whenever we attended a S2K meet. They were an active part of the PNW group and we enjoyed their company. We had no idea Ron was battling an illness and the news comes as a complete and regrettable surprise.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3221e.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	235.4 KB
ID:	1671443

Comment

I unfortunately won’t be able to make that service. I will be in a 5-day professional development training class that week that I cannot reschedule. I will keep Ron in my thoughts for Gail and the family.

Comment

Bob and I are also going. Anyone want to convoy????

Comment

For those inclined to do so, here is a link for donating to the Community Home Health Care and Hospice page. You can select the Longview facility in one of the drop-down options.

https://www.chhh.org/giving/give-now/

I wasn't as easily able to find a direct donation method to the St. Vincent de Paul food bank. My apologies. But here is their address and phone:
          St. Vincent de Paul
          1222 Baltimore Street
          Longview, WA 98632
          (360) 577-0662

-Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
          The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Matthew 15:14

Comment

God Bless, so sorry to hear

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
            ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
            Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
            Speed Bleeder Products
            17" BBS RGR Michelin PS2 SPORT
            So many roads, so little time

Comment

Aw fudge. I am so very sorry to hear this. I'll get up on the God Hot Line and send some love your way. I hope that you are able to find some peace in the midst of all of this.
              This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. My prayers for him and his family.

Comment

I was glad to meet them at S2KDays SoCal.

Sending prayers up for Gail and their family.

Comment

What a shock to hear of Ron's passing. He was always a bright light when we would see them at the various S2KDays they attended, and he showed no indication of what he was battling. May his soul rest in God's peace and I pray for Gail and their family for the strength to adjust to this sad change in their lives.
                    S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
                    Casselton, ND

Comment

Still don't know if I can make it. Waiting for phone call from Coburg, Oregon. If they call, I need to go by Monday.
                      sigpic
                      Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Bob and I along with Peter and Ursalla and Mo drove our S2K's to Ron's memorial service. It was very nice and we had a beautiful day for a drive in the NW. Gail was happy to see us and we learned so much about Ron. One important fact I learned was the he carried the Olympic Torch before the 1984 Olympics. What an honor. Continue to keep Gail and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by BCPC2001 View Post
                          Bob and I along with Peter and Ursalla and Mo drove our S2K's to Ron's memorial service. It was very nice and we had a beautiful day for a drive in the NW. Gail was happy to see us and we learned so much about Ron. One important fact I learned was the he carried the Olympic Torch before the 1984 Olympics. What an honor. Continue to keep Gail and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
                          Thank you for this. I'm glad to hear it was a nice service and a beautiful day.
                          -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
                          The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Matthew 15:14

Comment

Working...
                          X