Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pnw s2k

Anyone up for a ride?

If I was out that way, absolutely! Did any one organize a Mt Baker run?

Comment

Where would that be? PNW covers A LOT of ground.
      Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
      After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

I'm in Graham (by Puyallup). Will travel.

Comment

I assume that is WA. 495 miles from here.
          Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
          After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Originally posted by dbrinz View Post
            I'm in Graham (by Puyallup). Will travel.
            You should get together with bus4dog69 who joined relatively recently (I say relatively recently because it was like in the last year or so... and compared to most of the folks who post here, that's a complete newbie!).

Seriously though, he is in your area (Seattle) and has posted before looking for meetups and drives. You should look him up in the member list and contact him. That's his username here. ---> bus4dog69
            Last edited by R.Murphy; 07-07-2021, 09:49 AM. Reason: Added contact info to local member for OP to contact
            -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
            The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
            -Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
            -Randy Pausch

Comment

Did you take that drive yet??? We're in whenever and wherever you want to go.

Comment

Hey thanks R.Murphy for sharing that info.

Yes I’m in the PNW region (Black Diamond/Maple Valley). Up for drives. Crazy busy summer but interested to find any regular meet ups or planned events.

Eric

Comment

Yes I’m in the PNW region (Black Diamond/Maple Valley). Up for drives. Crazy busy summer but interested to find any regular meet ups or planned events.

Eric[/QUOTE]

Have you seen Gltyfun's thread about a drive this Friday. Hopefully you will be able to get together with her and others in your area. Stay safe and well.
                  S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019 | Bellaire, MI 2020/2021

Rose Mary
                  Casselton, ND

Comment

Working...
                  X