X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for a drive?

Hello All.
    Long time no see me
    I was thinking about taking a drive this Friday the 3rd of Sept. Head to Spruce Goose Cafe via Hood Canal.
    Meet at the Purdy Park n Ride about 10am.

CHANGE OF DATE: Saturday the 4th

Last edited by GLTYFUN; 09-01-2021, 01:58 PM.
    NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

I would, but......
    Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
    After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Me too! But. . . . .

Still, it's nice to "see" you again Tracy!
      S2KDays: 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River || 2011 Black Hills

Comment

How about Sat. the 4th???? Are you free then? Have plans on the 3rd-but would love to go Sat. the 4th.

Comment

For obvious reasons we cannot make a drive out your way but it is so good to see some activity in the Pacific Northwest.
          S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019 | Bellaire, MI 2020/2021

Rose Mary
          Casselton, ND

Comment

I can definitely change it to Saturday. I was just looking at weather and it’s looking ok for the 4th
            NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

Great! We wiill see you on Sat. the 4th at 10 at the Purdy Park N Ride.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	18AA1B79-4E5C-4001-AA5A-6CAE2B83FE2D.jpeg
Views:	31
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	1681759
                Well it was a beautiful day to go topless..... Well as topless and doorless as I can.
                It was great to see Pam and Bob today. Stopped at a little airport dinner called Spruce Goose Cafe up north and saw a few planes come and go. Hopefully get more peeps out next time.

Last edited by GLTYFUN; 09-05-2021, 10:46 AM.
                NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

https://www.s2kca.com/forum/public-f...pload-an-image

If you are uploading from a computer or your phone, in Step 4, select the tab that says UPLOAD and then the "Choose file" button. You will be prompted to navigate to wherever you have the image stored that you want to upload. On your phone, that might be in your Gallery. On a PC, that might be your Pictures folder. On a Mac, it will look like the screenshots Jason posted. The rest of the process is very straight forward.

I know it works because I have been doing it almost every day with the On This Day posts and for the Countdown threads.
                  -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
                  The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
                  -Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
                  -Randy Pausch

Comment

Thanks Roseanne.
                    NWRD

Time to start over.

Comment

Totally missed this, hope you all had fun. If you decide on another run this fall, we'd love to join!

Comment

Working...
                      X