Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got the car out of storage. I,ve had med operation in dec. so the car has been on ice . please sent me the time/place for the next meeting.

DJ Moore/djcass@Comcast.net

Comment

Glad to see you back! Our next meet is going to be on July 12 at Griot's. We'll be finalizing everything for S2KDays events. Hope everything is okay with you two. We've missed having you around.
      Have you checked out S2KDays? We're putting it on this year in Hood River, Oregon. Hotel has to be reserved by tomorrow, unfortunately. If you aren't sure if you can make it, you can always make the reservations and cancel them later. After tomorrow, the unsold rooms go away.
      I just checked and it looks like I didn't set up anything with Griot's. Guess I better get to that tomorrow. We need a place that has some room for planning, etc. I know we can order in food from a local fast food place or a pizza place if we want. I'll try to set it up for around 11 AM.

Comment

Roster status

Is the roster up to date?

Comment

I do not believe so.
          Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
          After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Peoples come and peoples go.
            And nobody lets me know.
            So here I sit, out of date.
            Have too much already on my plate.

Comment

The list of the Sacramento folks on the other site is so out of date it's comical. The "Community Organizer" moved from Sacramento California to Houston Texas almost 10 years ago and that hasn't been updated.
              Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
                The list of the Sacramento folks on the other site is so out of date it's comical. The "Community Organizer" moved from Sacramento California to Houston Texas almost 10 years ago and that hasn't been updated.
                Who is it? I'll him for ya.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Hello, maybe I should add our names here as well, since we had the pleasure of meeting some of you already.
                  Regards
                  Peter and Ursula
                  S2000: 2001 modified and 2006 stock
                  Vespa P200: 1980

Comment

Welcome to the Club!! You have hooked up with the best chapter in the nation!!

Comment

Got you on the list. It's really hard to keep it up-to-date, but I try.

Comment

Hi there, need info on renew of membership. Just picked up a 2001 S2000. (360) 377-6674

Comment

Originally posted by DJSS2K View Post
                          Hi there, need info on renew of membership. Just picked up a 2001 S2000. (360) 377-6674
                          At the top of the page there is a blue menu bar with the right-most entry Join S2KCA.

Comment

Originally posted by DJSS2K View Post
                            Welcome (back?) to the Club. I think you will find the members up in the PNW are a great and active group of people. They regularly organize meets and drives.

We have even driven from the middle of Canada to attend drives and consider them good friends.

Comment

Hey Dale! Glad to see you back. You can renew your membership up at the bar near the top of the main screen where it says JOIN S2KCA. That'll take you to a screen with multiple options. You can decide whether or not you want the swag with your renewal. Cost difference is about $5. So one year is $30 or $35. If you click on the down arrow where it says COST you can see the different prices for different lengths of renewal. Hope to see you at a meet soon. Our next one will probably be the 23rd or 24th.

Comment

The dansadict is back in WA, got tired of the sun and warmth in CA and moved back the beginning of Sept. What's new?

Comment

Too much sunth and warmth, so you came back to the cloudth and coldth? Remember your handle, but can't remember your first name.....I'm Mo.
                                  Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Working...
                                  X