What's happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happening?

Hi all. I've been gone almost continually for the last month. Come home for a day or two at most, then gone again. Just got back today from five days at Cape Disappointment (no phone, no TV, no internet, no clouds!) No kidding! Doesn't look like there was much activity here. I'm disappointed. I think it's time for another get together. Let's say December. Should we make it December 6 or 13? Let me know what you want. I'll see if I can figure out somewhere to do it. Maybe even back to our old place in Gig Harbor. (Can you say Dos Equis?)
    sigpic
    Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

I'm open and will the s out of storage til the Dec meet.

Comment

Hay Ray,
      We missed you at the Oct meet, it was just Steve & Sharron and me for a few.
      But the 6th would be better for me, but any day is fine too.
      NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Comment

Hi all, we're getting married on Friday (Tom and I) and moving to California in January, would love to see you before we go. The 6th works for us as long as it's earlier in the day otherwise the 13th is open so far. Has anybody go any advise on trailering the S?
        Helen

Comment

Originally posted by dansadict View Post
          Hi all, we're getting married on Friday (Tom and I) and moving to California in January, would love to see you before we go. The 6th works for us as long as it's earlier in the day otherwise the 13th is open so far. Has anybody go any advise on trailering the S?
          Helen
          Best of luck on the move. If you have to trailer the car, make sure all four wheels are on the trailer. The S should never be towed on a 2-wheel dolly.
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mangonel View Post
            Hi all. I've been gone almost continually for the last month. Come home for a day or two at most, then gone again. Just got back today from five days at Cape Disappointment (no phone, no TV, no internet, no clouds!) No kidding! Doesn't look like there was much activity here. I'm disappointed. I think it's time for another get together. Let's say December. Should we make it December 6 or 13? Let me know what you want. I'll see if I can figure out somewhere to do it. Maybe even back to our old place in Gig Harbor. (Can you say Dos Equis?)

Comment

It was nice too see all the members, my s2000 is now put to rest for the long winter. hoping to see you all next month, MERRY X-MAS & happy new year to all members of the S2K.

Comment

Are we looking at the 3rd or 10th of Jan for our next meeting?

Comment

Probably the 10th. The 3rd is just too close to New Year's Day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Where and time on the 13th.

Comment

I've been so busy I completely forgot about this. So let's do Puerto Vallarta in Gig Harbor around 11 on the 10th. We can discuss the next meeting while we are there. I also have a couple of items we need to discuss. IE: planning for monthly meets, and a possible change of Chapter Director. I'll explain why at the meeting.
                      sigpic

Comment

BIG Hawk Game on the 10th. I'll probably have to miss this one. 12th. Man

Comment

I think that the game doesn't start until after 5pm. See you in Gig Harbor.

Comment

See you all at 11am. Go Hawks at 5:30.

Comment

Working...
                            X