No announcement yet.

On the way home from S2KDays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see you again Mo really enjoyed your log of the epic journey.
    We use a much simpler system for the top Heavy rain (Top Up) otherwise (Top down) works about 95%,of the time. But I did notice on this trip a bit more of "Time to put up the top" from Joanne
    sigpic

2013 Subaru BRZ, 2013 Fiat Abarth, 2003 S2000, 2014 Honda CBR 500RA, 1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite,2004 Lakeland Terrier (Sydney)

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemae View Post
      Great to see you again Mo really enjoyed your log of the epic journey.
      We use a much simpler system for the top Heavy rain (Top Up) otherwise (Top down) works about 95%,of the time. But I did notice on this trip a bit more of "Time to put up the top" from Joanne
      Good to see you and Joanne. One road trip on my bucket list is the Cabot Trail....
      Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Originally posted by MoS2000 View Post
        Good to see you and Joanne. One road trip on my bucket list is the Cabot Trail....
        I've done the Cabot Trail in a rental car. Beautiful country but I don't think I'd drive across Canada just to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by repiv View Post
          I've done the Cabot Trail in a rental car. Beautiful country but I don't think I'd drive across Canada just to do it.
          In that case, I will cross it off the bucket list. If I ever find myself driving way the hell across to the Atlantic (for an S2KDays or something), then I might include it in the itinerary.
          Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Well, there's always Rita MacNeil's Tea House next to "Big Pond". I think that's on the Cabot Trail or really close to it. Would that be worth it to you?
            BTW, we went there for lunch. She wasn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by repiv View Post
              Ha! Been there and drove across Canada to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MoS2000 View Post
                In that case, I will cross it off the bucket list. If I ever find myself driving way the hell across to the Atlantic (for an S2KDays or something), then I might include it in the itinerary.
                It's well worth the visit Mo. Fly to Halifax and rent a car with a view. Anywhere you drive in Nova Scotia is worth taking the S2000 but you would have to drive across Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, the big lakes and Rob Ford just to get to the scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post
                  It's well worth the visit Mo. Fly to Halifax and rent a car with a view. Anywhere you drive in Nova Scotia is worth taking the S2000 but you would have to drive across Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, the big lakes and Rob Ford just to get to the scenery.
                  I was fine as you rattled off the Provinces, but as soon as you got to Rob Ford, I quit reading!!! If the opportunity comes along, I'll do it for sure, but likely by renting a "vented" car (==car with a view)!

Comment

Working...
                  X