Aug Meet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug Meet

Ok everyone, this is a bit in the short notice side, but I only got home about a week 1/2 ago.
    So I found this place called Smoking Mo's BBQ in Shelton, now is that to far for you Mo? And would Sat 8th or Sun 9th be better..? Or even the week after..? Let me know and you will love their cornmeal cat fish
    NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

I want to be there.
    This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

I'm in for Smokin' Mo's - no worries about distance. If their cornmeal cat fish is half as good as CFalls KY, then we're laughin'.
      I'll let others chime in about the dates, as I'm good with any option.
      Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Either day works for me. I intend to stay home for a week or so. Just got home a couple of hours ago. Been gone since early July touring and taking the RV to the repair facility in Coburg, OR. That's just about 30 miles from Mo's favorite stopping spot, the King Estate Winery entry gate! Donna and I had to stop there and do some covered bridge sightseeing while they worked on the RV. All done now, so we're just home to freshen up, pay bills, do some cleanup and improvements on the RV. Then we'll be gone again.

Comment

Originally posted by lacochino View Post
          I want to be there.
          Me too!!

Comment

Sounds really good but Gail and I are tied up that weekend. Glad everyone made it home safe and sound.

Mo, Let me know how the catfish compare to CFalls!

Hope to see everyone in Sept!
            sigpic

Comment

Saturday 8th then? And what time, so I can map out my drive?
              Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Looks like we will do Smoking Mo's in Shelton at Noon on Saturday 8th.
                Sorry this is soooooo late. Had to get my pregnant dog to my daughters in Post Falls Idaho.
                NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Comment

Ok, I'm booked on the 8:45am ferry which will arrive at Pt. Townsend at 9:20 am on Sat Aug 8th.
                  I'd love to convoy with anyone who will be going down to Shelton, from anywhere near Pt. Townsend. If so, please post where I should meet up with them. Google is telling me Pt. Townsend to Shelton is approx. 1:45 to 2 hrs drive.

Comment

Shelton is a bit too far. Don't want to leave the dog for that long. Have a good lunch.

Comment

We have prior commitments. Have fun y'all.

Comment

I'll try to meet you in Port Townsend Mo

Comment

Ok, I will look out for a GPW

Comment

Working...
                          X