Trip Photos from Mt.Baker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Photos from Mt.Baker

Peter (myHappyPlace) and I made a quick trip to Mt. Baker (Artists Point) this morning. Its only about 40 mins drive from where we live (plus any border crossing times, which were 2 mins this morning, but almost 1 hour on the way back).
    Here are some of the pics that I managed to get.... it was nice and cool up there (about 60F) which is sooooo much more comfortable than the "heat wave" temps we've been having!
    If out-of-Washington-staters travel this way, this place is a must visit.

Looking down the valley towards Mt. Baker Lake...

Mt. Baker...

The Cascade Range of mountains, in which Mt. Baker is situated (I believe)...

Hmmmm, where did this puddle come from - its like a drought here right now!...

Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Nice pics, thanks for posting

Comment

Great view!

Comment

Gorgeous ...!!!!!
        MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Thanks for the great pic reminder Mo. I haven't been up there in many years. And yes, Mt. Baker is in the Cascade Range. Along with Rainier and St. Helens in Washington.

Comment

Yes, it is a very scenic drive and I can prove that we were there.

[IMG][/IMG]
            S2000: 2001 modified and 2006 stock
            Vespa P200: 1980

Comment

Working...
            X