PNW January Lunch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNW January Lunch

Just in case some folks are not reading "December Lunch", I took the liberty of creating a new thread with "PNW January Lunch"...

So far, Sat Jan 9th is the date, and I believe the following people have responded with a yes:
    Traci, Gail/Ron, Ray, Mo (and likely Peter).
    Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Where?

Comment

The idea on the table was (but not yet confirmed):
      Jimmy Mac's Roadhouse, 34902 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way, WA 98003
      Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

If it's not snowing like it is here we should make it.

Comment

May I suggest a time like 12:30 or even 1pm, perhaps? It might take Peter and I a while to get to Federal Way.

Comment

I live IN Federal way so. will try and make this one. But decided NOT to go to S2KCA days this year. also working this weekend so maybe maybe will be there.
            Rick

Comment

Gail and I plan to be there (unless we get snowed or iced in, not likely). Looking forward to seeing everyone. It's been too long for us!
              sigpic

Comment

What time?

Comment

I SCREWED UP! I really planned on being there and even remembered it today. Unfortunately, Donna and I were hanging around day before yesterday and just decided to jump up, pack the RV and head to Ft. Flagler for a few days. So here I am, sitting on the waterfront looking across at Pt. Townsend. Great view, but kind of keeps me from making a meeting in Federal Way. Sorry everyone. Unless you all want to meet in Pt. Townsend?

Comment

Best info we have is Jimmy Maks in Federal Way at 1:00. Is that correct? Gail and I plan to be there. Sound off if I'm not on the same page as everyone else.
                    Hope to see everyone tomorrow.
                    sigpic

Comment

Will NOT be able to make this meet due to working :-( You all have Fun and Enjoy
                      Rick

Comment

Well, that makes two of us not remembering today......

I have been in Idaho with my daughter (husband is over seas for 3+ months at a time) and grandson. They are still without power and water (no cell service either). We did get a nice wood stove for them. I regret I have to go back on Friday for another week stay. Then I shouldn't have to go back until mid Feb. I want to apologize for my dearth.
                        NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Comment

Originally posted by GLTYFUN View Post
                          Well, that makes two of us not remembering today......

I have been in Idaho with my daughter (husband is over seas for 3+ months at a time) and grandson. They are still without power and water (no cell service either). We did get a nice wood stove for them. I regret I have to go back on Friday for another week stay. Then I shouldn't have to go back until mid Feb. I want to apologize for my dearth.
                          Apology accepted for said dearth!
                          I guess you will have to wait until the next meeting to get your contraband items, which I brought with me! You know those chocolatey toys that the US Govt. doesn't trust Americans to eat without choking on the toys?!!!

Had a good time with Sharon/Steve, Gail/Ron, and Peter. But I guess we will have to pick up the pre-S2KDays planning for the next meeting, or chat over the forum.

Comment

I love you Mo
                            NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Comment

Working...
                            X