25 aug - Alleghany and Road Kill Chili

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 aug - Alleghany and Road Kill Chili

This is a fun one. We've stitched together some of the best roads in the area, with great vistas and a visit to a living ghost town. Then back to the house to feast on Road Kill Chili. RSVP required to get start time and location. All are welcome. >> Here are some links to foto's of past drives >> https://get.google.com/albumarchive/104455243499059379693/album/AF1QipPIHoeyG4tyvLIlh_7Px7pcbduCHZgGyLDk74CJ >> https://www.facebook.com/stephn.lewi...7872240&type=3

List to date - 08 aug - seven cars

Dick, Janet
    Phil, Kim
    Tony, Peggy
    Lou,
    Francisco,
    Michael,

Dinner guests
    Larry, Stephanie (Larry might be looking for an empty right seat)
    Last edited by Stephnj; 08-08-2018, 05:01 PM.

looking forward to it.....

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
    ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
    Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
    Speed Bleeder Products
    17" BBS RGR Michelin PS2 SPORT
    So many roads, so little time

Comment

Hey Stephn. Unfortunately, since I will be out of town the week leading up to the drive, and since our cat has started chemotherapy medicines and I don't trust a cat-sitter to administer those (it's complicated), we won't be able to make it.

Comment

And here I thought this was in PA.
        Upcoming events:

Dragon Fall Run 2018 - September 12-16 at the Dragon. Register HERE!

Gettysburg Get Together IX - September 28-30. Gettysburg, PA Registration IS Open. You can register HERE!.
        All presented by: The Double Dragon Group, LLC

"There is nothing in this world more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
        Martin Luther King
        2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
        2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephnj View Post
          This is a fun one.
          It *does* look like a fun one in the gorgeous Sierra Nevada gold country!

I replied to your email but it bounced (apparently your email provider thinks I'm a spammer ). I would have loved to attend, but I have a family obligation on the east coast only a couple of days after.

I look forward to when I can get back up there to drive and socialize with you all!

Also, I had replied to your question about the gloves (also bounced back). Mine are actually bicycling gloves. They serve multiple purposes, but mostly to keep sweaty hands in the summer from destroying the steering wheel. I do wish they covered more of my wrists though. That space between the long sleeves and the gloves gets sunburned.
          -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
          California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
          https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

It looks like this year isn't meant to be. Alas, we won't be able to make this drive either. We have family matters to take care of that week and the next. We are just party poopers. Have a great drive. Terry and Carl

Comment

Working...
            X