Delta Drive, Saturday, March 16th starting at 9:30AM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lacochino View Post
    Does anyone else break in to "Delta Dawn" every time they see this thread?
    Your showing your age there Melinda. . . . .

Comment

As are you, Bob, by recognition. Don't say it, I know I am too.
      A whole bunch of "faded roses"!
      2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

You are correct it is 160. Voice to text doesn't always behave as I would like it to. it's your ride and I don't want to mess with your routing. I put together rides before and I hate it when people Meddle. See you Saturday morning Dave G

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
          Warning: math joke...

Sure, it's the Delta drive, but what's the difference?
          Well, our last Delta drive was November 2018, so...answer = 4 months!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by louiev View Post

well, our last delta drive was november 2018, so...answer = 4 months!
            -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
            California Dreamin'

Comment

Looking more and more like we'll be joining the group!
              Anne & John
              2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Carl is at spring training. We are a no go for this trip and also the April drive as we'll be in China. Have a great time! Terry

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
                  As are you, Bob, by recognition. Don't say it, I know I am too.
                  A whole bunch of "faded roses"!
                  "From daaaayyys gone byyyyyyy?????"

Ok. Sorry. Not sorry! But, WAS he a'meetin' you here today?
                  This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

So 9 cars Frank? Assuming Stephen/Lee, John and Anne, Dawn Marie
                    sigpic

Comment

A boatload of S2000s.

Comment

What a fun day, thanks again Frank for organizing. Good to see everyone. The weather was perfect and great new roads through the Delta.

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
                        ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
                        Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
                        Speed Bleeder Products
                        17" BBS RGR Michelin PS2 SPORT
                        So many roads, so little time

Comment

Good one Frank, absolutely lovely day! Thanks for setting this one up.

Comment

Thanks Frank my wife and I had a blast. And it was fun meeting everyone that was there.

Comment

It was a good day and a nice first drive to start off the year. The ferry ride was a nice touch. Thanks again for the "New" shoes, I should have some new soles on them by Georgetown. St Ament was as good as I remembered and a nice end to the drive. Will miss you at Georgetown.
                              Mike McLaughlin

'02 S2000

Comment

Working...
                              X