Bay-to-Coast-to-Brew #2. Sunday June 9th, 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay-to-Coast-to-Brew #2. Sunday June 9th, 2019

So here's the drive for Sunday. Keeping my no-cancel streak alive and going with a popular drive we did back in 2016. Hope we can get a few cars. Will be nice for me getting out of this heat. And keeping Rhonda happy with getting a few minutes of Ocean time (though we won't hang out at the beach as long as we did last time).

Tony - it's the Rustic Bakery at Marin Country Mart in Larkspur!

Here’s the intinerary:
    Meet at the Rustic Bakery in Larkspur at 9:30am. Leave at 10am. 2017 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur, CA (they have awesome breakfasts if you want to get there early)
    We’ll make a quick stop at Olema, CA 11:00, departing at 11:15
    Drive up via ocean views and arrive at Salmon Creek Beach at 12:15 to soak in the ocean air (and for Rhonda to “put my toes in the water”).
    Leave the beach by 1:00.
    Arrive in Historic Duncans Mills at 1:30 to check out some art, antiques, and local wines.
    Then off down the scenic Bohemian Highway to HopMonk Tavern arriving around 2:30-3:00 for some good food, outdoor music, and bold locally-brewed beverages.

Here’s the

route for the drive
    Hope to see everyone there.

Please don’t forget to RSVP by Saturday
    . Thanks.
    LouieV
    Attendees

LouieV +1
    Mikey +1
    TIS HIMSELF
    Phil B +1

FB_IMG_1559679740407.jpg
    Last edited by LouieV; 06-06-2019, 07:54 PM.
    sigpic

Hi. The Asbury's are not ready for any drives yet. We are still working on the houses. We will have to miss another drive. Sorry about that!

Comment

I was wondering about this one as there had not been any messages about it. I am planning on making it for now. Russian River sounds good to me but would prefer something on the east side of the coast range as I come over from Auburn. Just let us know what you decide.
      Mike McLaughlin

'02 S2000

Comment

Originally posted by TIS HIMSELF View Post
        I was wondering about this one as there had not been any messages about it. I am planning on making it for now. Russian River sounds good to me but would prefer something on the east side of the coast range as I come over from Auburn. Just let us know what you decide.
        Yeah I know what you mean Mike. There are just limited options at this point, not having time to check things out ahead of time. I did get a request for doing a repeat of a previous drive ending up at Hopmunk in Sebastopol, so I think we'll go with that.
        sigpic

Comment

Good choice, that was a good day! Hope to see ya'll on Sunday. I will try to keep you updated on my status visa via Lady Joyce of The I Do Not Know.
          Mike McLaughlin

'02 S2000

Comment

Originally posted by LouieV View Post
            I remember that day! I'm pretty sure I took that picture.

There was a boat washed up on the beach. And someone found a leather whip they were playing with. Yikes!

Way fun drive at a spirited pace!
            -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
            California Dreamin'

​The month of June has been designated as Effective Communications Month. The foundation of any relationship, personal or professional, is communication. Being able to express oneself in a clear and understandable manner helps decrease misinterpretation, confusion and conflict.

Oh, and don't feed the trolls.

Comment

Yup. Found the pics. I'll upload when I get a chance!
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​The month of June has been designated as Effective Communications Month. The foundation of any relationship, personal or professional, is communication. Being able to express oneself in a clear and understandable manner helps decrease misinterpretation, confusion and conflict.

Comment

Sorry to miss out. We would have liked to repeat, enjoyed last years route. . Leaving today for vacation. Ciao !!!!!! oh, and more did I mention

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
                ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
                Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
                Speed Bleeder Products
                17" BBS RGR Michelin PS2 SPORT
                So many roads, so little time

Comment

Originally posted by rpaluck View Post
                  Sorry to miss out. We would have liked to repeat, enjoyed last years route. . Leaving today for vacation. Ciao !!!!!! oh, and more did I mention
                  That was 3 years ago believe it or not. Have fun - and have a little wine while you're at it!
                  Last edited by LouieV; 06-06-2019, 08:13 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

It was a great day we had back then and I enjoyed it immensely. You folks always put together fun stuff.

IMG_20160911_101718612.jpg

IMG_20160911_123033917.jpg

IMG_20160911_124711562.jpg

IMG_20160911_130352172.jpg

IMG_20160911_133740847.jpg

And on this one, I shall refrain from comment...
                    IMG_20160911_140248916_HDR.jpg

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Sorry to miss this. Have fun, take lots of foto's

Comment

Sorry won't be able to make this one we are out of town.

Comment

Strange. Just got my first notification of this thread, even though I’m “subscribed”. Oh well. Have a good drive.

Comment

Thanks Lou, nice little laid back traipsing through the countryside to the sea and back. Great weather and lunch. Got a little too much sun but the summer for ya. Looking forward to the BD.
                            Mike McLaughlin

'02 S2000

Comment

Working...
                            X