August 8-9 Lake Tahoe Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 8-9 Lake Tahoe Drive

!!!! Sorry, Postponed to a future date TBD,, Darn Coronavirus !!!!

Hot August Nights may have been cancelled but we can still heat up the nights at our Truckee Mountain House.
    We're planning a drive that will deliver us to Truckee/Tahoe.

Everyone is welcome to stay for dinner, and/or overnight.

Saturday August 9 Meet 10:00 am leave 10:30 Raley's, 13384 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA

Here is the drive to Truckee, lunch in Nevada City, probably picnic as seating for a group may be challenging.

Bring or pick up sandwiches at Raley's, bring lawn chairs.

Auburn to Nevada City MAP

Nevada City to Cisco Grove MAP

Cisco Grove to Truckee Home MAP

Bedrooms are available on a first come/first serve basis so get your reservation in early.

Additional activities and a Lake Tahoe drive will be planned for those who have interest.

Looking forward to a FUN time.

Please Stay tuned !!

Dick and Janet
    916-216-2811
    Last edited by rpaluck; 07-23-2020, 07:12 PM. Reason: UGH CANCELLED

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
    ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
    Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
    Speed Bleeder Products
    17" BBS RGR Michelin PS2 SPORT
    So many roads, so little time

Looking forward to it Dick...it's been way too long. I think Anne has signed us up for a room, but anyway I'm confirming we will be there come hell or high water. I'll be bringing the usual bottle of something nice, and maybe a surprise or two. Hope everyone is well and happy and that the world is on it's way to recovery by then.
    2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

I used to winter ski and summer camp at Lake Tahoe. I love the drive up there and being up there. I hope you all have a great time.

Comment

Speed Bleeder Products

Comment

Originally posted by rpaluck View Post
          ‚Äč

Sad, but totally understandable. It is probably the wisest choice. We all may be tired of the virus, but it sure the heck isn't tired of us humans yet. It would be terribly irresponsible of us not to consider when various events will put not only us and our loved ones at risk, but our fellow travelers on this earth too.
          -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
          The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Matthew 15:14

Comment

I will not be surprised if I need to cancel the Wine Tour in September and SW Tour in October as well. While I want to have a good time and see everyone, it is just not worth putting our friends and family at risk with unnecessary travel.

There is still enough time to see if the health conditions change for the better by late September, but the odds are against that happening.
            S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

thanks for update,

Speed Bleeder Products

Comment

Anne and I were really looking forward to this but we understand there really wasn't any choice but to cancel and avoid the risk. With this insidious plague there is no way to be safe and sure, no matter how careful we all are. We had a great time last year, and hopefully will next year!
                2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Working...
                X