Loon Lake Saturday September 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loon Lake Saturday September 12

We had to cancel the birthday party because of COVID concerns so we'll go on a drive instead. This is a repeat of the August 2017 drive which was very well attended.
    We'll meet at 10:00 in the parking lot of Raley's which is right off I-80 above Auburn at the Foresthill exit. Well go to Cool and Georgetown where we'll pick up the Wentworth Springs Road to the Crystal Lakes Basin. Picnic lunch at Loon Lake with a refreshing swim if you like. Bring chairs for the beach if you can fit them in. Then to Ice House Reservoir and down to Hwy. 50. At Pollock pines we'll head down toward Sly Park reservoir and end the trip at Miraflores Winery which is outside of Placerville. Here's a map of the route: https://goo.gl/maps/fpF3BJDqa3r
    image widget

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.0 KB ID:	1674099

Click image for larger version  Name:	57.jpg Views:	0 Size:	152.9 KB ID:	1674100
    Last edited by tonyd; 08-14-2020, 09:59 AM.

Dick and Janet in at this time. I remember Miraflores to be a fun welcoming tasting. You know wine excels in washing that road dust out

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
    ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
    Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
    Speed Bleeder Products
    17" BBS RGR Michelin PS2 SPORT
    So many roads, so little time

Comment

Laird Michael is planning on attending provided he can arange for the proper care of Lady Joyce of the I do not know.
      Mike McLaughlin

'02 S2000

Comment

I would sooo like to go! Wonder if I can talk the "War Department" into it. Put me/us down for a tentative maybe.
        2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Working...
        X