7-10- Washington CA Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-10- Washington CA Drive

GREETINGS MINIONS! Quotith the Beard " Now that the winter of our COVID discontent, hath been made sweet masked and vaccinated summer and the steeds are feeling frisky and bored. Your leige Lord and Master, Laird Michael the Bald has prepaired a short rampage through his environs to welcome the return of the pillaging season. The clan is hereby invited to join Laird Michael and meet at the Starbucks at the Horseshoe Bar Rd and Highway 80 in Loomis, CA on Saturday the 10th of July. The pillaging will commence at 10:00a.m.
    The route of progress will be to venture into the mountains regins to asses statusof the enviroment after our long absence from travel there. We will make our way by various country lanes and back roadsto the town Washington and lunch at the local hotel. After being properly sated we shall continue our journey to the environs of the City of Nevada and end our rampage at the rusticly situated Avanguarda Vinyard for some wine tasing and relaxation

See map PDF attached 7-10-21 Drive map20210613_0001.pdf
    Mike McLaughlin

'02 S2000

You guys always have some great drives. Enjoy!

And the maps with handwritten notes are very cool. Nice lettering skills.
    -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
    -Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
    -Randy Pausch

Comment

Sounds great. See you on the 10th.

Comment

Sir Anthony and Lady Margaret will be there and look forward to a reunion with the Clan

Comment

This is fantastic! Have fun!
          This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Dick will be joining . Janet will need to pass unfortunately .

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
            ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
            Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
            Speed Bleeder Products
            17" BBS RGR Michelin PS2 SPORT
            So many roads, so little time

Comment

Originally posted by rpaluck View Post
              Janet will need to pass unfortunately .
              PASS? In what?? )

Comment

Stephn and Lee look forward to this... it's been too long.

It was hot. We kept our top up... but it was great to get out with friends.

Link to foto's

https://www.facebook.com/media/set?s...5442639&type=3
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Stephnj; 07-11-2021, 10:19 AM.

Comment

John & Anne are looking forward to seeing everyone, we're aboard!
                  2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

I really want to do this Mike, but have a conflict. If I can work it in I'll let you know.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for a very hot/fun drive. Good choice on the shady paths. So glad the cars endured the heat. On the plus side, the tires were s t i c k y!!

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
                      ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
                      Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
                      Speed Bleeder Products
                      17" BBS RGR Michelin PS2 SPORT
                      So many roads, so little time

Comment

They weren't alone Dick... 100+ for most of the day
                        All kidding aside thanks Mike for the planning and ground work, good luck with the splitter project!
                        2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Working...
                        X