• Show
Clear All

• Clear lake Saturday October 2nd

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clear Lake1.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	1682073

​​​​We'll meet at Starbucks, 2021 Bronze Star Dr. in Woodland and be ready to roll at about 10:00. We'll head north through farm
    and and pick up Hwy. 20 outside of Colusa.Then follow 20 to Clear Lake Oaks and south to Lower lake. After an interesting
    uphill drive we'll stop for lunch at the Adams Spring Golf Club which was recommended to us by Deborah who lives in nearby
    Kelseyville and will be joining us on the drive in her red S2k. I've attached a photo of the lake taken from her back deck.
    After lunch we'll head for the town of Cobb and then south down Butts Canyon. We'll meet Hwy. 128 south of Lake Berryessa
    and end the drive at the Turkovich winery in Winters. Here's a link to the map https://goo.gl/maps/nXiqeeKVFT8zqMW27

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image2.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	1682072

We will be joining you. Looking forward to meeting other S2KCA members
    sigpicNew Formula Red 2001 AKA Lola
    Custom Red Headrest Wind Blocker-Glove Box Organizer- Custom Shifter Cover-Custom Painted Calibers-Second Power Port-Custom Seat Pockets- Front Sway Bar-Science of Speed Stainless Steel Hood Dampers-Clear Side Markers-Zenetti 19 Wheels-Neuspeed Exhuast

Comment

NOTE NOTE There are two Starbucks in Woodland, really. This is the correct one

Correct Starbucks 2021 Bronze Star Drive
      Dick and Janet are planning on it We're rested from our Black Hills 3285 mile drive

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
      ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
      Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
      Speed Bleeder Products
      17" BBS RGR Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Plus
      So many roads, so little time

Comment

Lee and Stephn are in

Comment

Does anyone want to visit a winery? There are some with amazing views and good wine. Let me know so I can arrange tastings if needed
          sigpicNew Formula Red 2001 AKA Lola
          Custom Red Headrest Wind Blocker-Glove Box Organizer- Custom Shifter Cover-Custom Painted Calibers-Second Power Port-Custom Seat Pockets- Front Sway Bar-Science of Speed Stainless Steel Hood Dampers-Clear Side Markers-Zenetti 19 Wheels-Neuspeed Exhuast

Comment

Btw, Costco gas very close to this Starbucks

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
            ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
            Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
            Speed Bleeder Products
            17" BBS RGR Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Plus
            So many roads, so little time

Comment

Looks like a good drive, but I will not be able to attend.
              S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Wishing you folks a fun and safe drive today!
                -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
                The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
                -Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
                -Randy Pausch

Comment

It was a good day but a long one - especially as we started more than an hour away from Woodland. Deborah led us on a merry chase in the hills above Clear Lake to a good lunch in Cobb and then down to Middletown. Then down Butts Canyon to Lake Berryessa and Winters. The weather was perfect for a top-down drive.

Comment

Happy to hear a good day was had by all!
                    -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
                    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
                    -Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
                    -Randy Pausch

Comment

Working...
                    X