Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You unfortunately chimed in at a very quiet period in the year, holidays, weather, family commitments and other things come into play. We usually meet in Feb to schedule drives at our chapter president's place in Brentwood and that would be a great time to introduce yourself. An impromptu drive could pop up in the mean while, keep checking the chapter thread. (See below)

When you open the Forum chapter and check out "Normal Threads" that's where most of the planning and communication takes place. You are right now in the Sticky Threads where basic data is listed (a good place to start but not regularly checked by many members).
    I just happened to notice your post in the "What's New" list on the main page which is where all dialogue is posted daily.
    If you go to the bottom of the Chapter window there is an option heading "Thread Display Options" use the "Show threads from the" pull down menu and select "Last Year". This will give you an array with all the details on this past years drives, events, and some pictures of our merry band.

I think 59 might put you right about on the median, several of the regulars (including myself) are retired (and enjoying it).
    2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Fng

Stuka, Thanks for the info--I really appreciate it, especially as you say, I landed in a "quiet" area on the site. I'll keep my eyes open for activity in the areas you mention.

Cheers!

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
      You unfortunately chimed in at a very quiet period in the year, holidays, weather, family commitments and other things come into play. We usually meet in Feb to schedule drives at our chapter president's place in Brentwood and that would be a great time to introduce yourself. An impromptu drive could pop up in the mean while, keep checking the chapter thread. (See below)

When you open the Forum chapter and check out "Normal Threads" that's where most of the planning and communication takes place. You are right now in the Sticky Threads where basic data is listed (a good place to start but not regularly checked by many members).
      I just happened to notice your post in the "What's New" list on the main page which is where all dialogue is posted daily.
      If you go to the bottom of the Chapter window there is an option heading "Thread Display Options" use the "Show threads from the" pull down menu and select "Last Year". This will give you an array with all the details on this past years drives, events, and some pictures of our merry band.

I think 59 might put you right about on the median, several of the regulars (including myself) are retired (and enjoying it).

Comment

Hey Louie,
        Can you add me to the roster?

lounge2fly (Marc)

Thanks!

Comment

LouieV,

I recently relocated from Santa Maria to the Auburn Area and I have just paypalled my dues and would like to have you add me to the roster.

I noted several of the drives you have planned and am interested in some of them, particularly the wine trips. Please let me know who I have to contact to join them.

Thanks , TIS HIMSELF
          Mike McLaughlin

'02 S2000

Comment

Welcome Mike.

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
            ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
            Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
            Speed Bleeder Products
            17" BBS RGR Michelin PS2 SPORT
            So many roads, so little time

Comment

Mike, you should fit right in, plenty of local wine connoisseurs in the club. Welcome!
              2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

There is a drive coming up on Aug 6th, it is not listed. It starts just about in your backyard in Auburn at Raley's. If you send a PM to either Lou or myself we'll get you the details. It's being run by Tony and was rescheduled to a new date. Unfortunately, I'll be in Maine that week but hopefully you'll be able to enjoy it.

Comment

Louie, starting my third year, can you please add me to the roster? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X