Got my windscreen installed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my windscreen installed!

I finished installing my lighted windscreen tonight and thought I'd post a couple pictures of the finished install (I just realized I didn't take any pictures of it w/out the lights on, so they are all lit up).

Lights on:

Lights and Brakes on:

The install was pretty easy. The hardest part was getting the stock screen apart and then figuring out how to fish the wire from the secret compartment into the cabin (I have big hands and there isn't much room behind the seat panels).

Thanks again to everyone who contributed towards getting this for me and thanks Mike for a GREAT product!!! It looks absolutely awesome!

Charles

There are more pictures in my gallery if anyone is interested... here
    Last edited by CMan; 11-29-2006, 11:41 AM.

"Give me an open road, without a cloud in the sky, and a group of friends where the only sound you hear is the sound of tires rolling across the pavement."

2005 Sebring Silver - now famous (retired)
    2006 Laguna Blue Pearl - "blue vader" (retired)

Looks sweet Charles! I can't wait to see it in person.
    Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
    '07 VW Touareg V6
    '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

thats awesome looking

Comment

that is very sweet, chuck!

Comment

Mike is the "Man"...............!!!! Great product....!!!
          MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Good grief that ROCKS!!

Looks great Charles!

Comment

I'm afraid once I see that in person I am going to have to order something like it myself...if only it came in Sebring
              Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club!

Comment

That's awesome. I wanted one of those a few years ago, but could never get the picture I wanted on the plastic. The etcher tried to get what I wanted, but I was never satisfied with his drawings. He finally gave up on me and stopped returning my e-mails.

Your's looks good!!
                Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

That looks pretty damned cool....

Comment

That is really nice Charles. Makes me want to go out and PM Mike again. first, I need to get him a Hi-Res image of a UT Longhorn, but that graphic you have is very sweet. so many choices................aahhhhh....... hahaha

'06 Laguna Blue - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by asnbanker
                      That is really nice Charles. Makes me want to go out and PM Mike again. first, I need to get him a Hi-Res image of a UT Longhorn, but that graphic you have is very sweet. so many choices................aahhhhh....... hahaha
                      Exactly my problem...too many choices!

Comment

cool chuck

Comment

Very nice! There you go, putting pressure on me to add yet another mod!
                          Lynda
                          2004 New Formula Red S2000

NFR Keyhole Plugs - Red Door Inserts - Red Leather Shift Knob - JPM Restitched Steering Wheel, Shift Boot, and Elbow Pad - Muz Seat Belt Pads - S2000 Visor Stickers - Lucent Rear Speakers - S Badges for Front and Back - Black Chrome S2000 Side Emblems - JDM Clear Sidemarkers - Work Meister S1 Wheels - Powdercoated Calipers - Hawk HPS break pads and SS Lines - Removed resonator

Comment

Originally posted by uwimage
                            I'm afraid once I see that in person I am going to have to order something like it myself...if only it came in Sebring
                            I bet white would look pretty good. That's probably what I would have done if I still had my Sebring.

Originally posted by asnbanker
                            so many choices................aahhhhh....... hahaha
                            Everytime I hear or read someone say something like that, I get a vision of Jim Carey as the Riddler in Batman Forever saying, "...Too many questions. Too many questions. "

Originally posted by TxRedHot_S2K
                            Very nice! There you go, putting pressure on me to add yet another mod!
                            Hehe, but you know it would look sweet in red on your car. Would only add to the accents you've got going! Besides, I'd help you if you want and it wouldn't take long to do now that I know how to do it.
                            Last edited by CMan; 11-29-2006, 12:53 PM.

"Give me an open road, without a cloud in the sky, and a group of friends where the only sound you hear is the sound of tires rolling across the pavement."

2005 Sebring Silver - now famous (retired)
                            2006 Laguna Blue Pearl - "blue vader" (retired)

Comment

Looks good CMan, glad you like it.

For those that can't decide, you can always get multiples (just ask Karwath).

Also, that logo is up on my website if you want to see the other colors.

Comment

Man that is real nice. I know I want one but I don't know what I want it to say/be or what color to do it in. I have the silvermetalic (sorry don't know the abbreviations yet, I'm still kind of new here), so I am a bit unsure on what would look good color wise.
                                Favorite Quotes:
                                "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." ~ Ben Franklin

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~ T. S. Elliot

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote..." ~ Ben Franklin

"My memory of you is better than you." ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

Very nice, I know I love my windscreen.

Terry
                                  2003 S2000 Grand Prix white
                                  2010 Honda Accord EXL
                                  2012 Honda CRV EXL

Join S2KCA today!
                                  Mile High Chapter

Comment

Congrats on getting the windscreen installed! It looks good!

Comment

forgive me for resurrecting a year old thread. I recently bought a windscreen light LEDs from MacGyver (it looks like Mike/coxmw doesn't sell them anymore.

I'm trying to search for an installation guide or if anyone has pictures on where (on top of secret compartment) to drill so there will be no visible wires, the way Mike designed it.

Thanks in advance to anyone with info!

Paul

Comment

PM me your e-mail address and I can send you the install instructions from Mike's website.
                                        "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                                        Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Working...
                                        X