2007 TWS Motorsport Club Platinum Member Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 TWS Motorsport Club Platinum Member Discount

I tried to edit this post from my blackberry and it corrupted the entire post. So original post #1 is gone. I'm typing a summary for anyone still interested.

2007 Platinum "Group Buy" for TWS Motor Sports Club. This would be for 6 weekend events at a price of $1215. Includes garage space and any unused events will roll to 2008.

Matt reminded me that the hotel special was deleted when the original Post #1 was corrupted, so here it is again. Thanks Matt! If you guys want to stay at the Clarion, rooms will be $59.95 per night. [Discount code: LS2KCA] phone number: 979-693-1736

Group Buy (committed) / payment status:
    Scuba Driver...../(PAID)
    Spiderxvpbiking./(PAID)
    Chris S............/(PAID)
    D ‘Funkaladu’..../(PAID)
    Matt_337........./(PAID)
    Tfro................/(PAID)
    Mark MR2........./(PAID)
    Speedz............/(PAID)
    Dimitri1979......./(PAID)
    Stratocaster... (TRAVELING until Fri 2/12)
    Darren Thierry.../(PAID)
    Eric Sauers......./(PAID)

Available Dates in 2007:
    1/20 – 1/21
    2/17 – 2/18
    4/21 – 4/22
    5/19 – 5/20
    6/30 – 7/1
    7/28 – 7/29
    9/1 – 9/2
    11/10 – 11/11
    12/15 – 12/16
    Last edited by Scuba Driver; 01-18-2007, 07:56 PM.

Jeff, after last weekend, I def. want to do more track events in '07. 6 may be a stretch (lots of conflicts w/ motorcycle races for the TDE TWS dates, unforunately), but I'll have a better idea once the schedule is posted. Thanks for organizing!
    Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
    '08 Ridgeline RTL
    '02 Z06

Comment

Geez, I need to open a race track.
      J.T. - XLevel, LLC
      (317) 787-2833 - [email protected] - Check out our new site! XLevel.US

What young minds lack in experience, they make up for with curiosity. Because for them there is no right, no wrong, just new ways of solving problems. - Hondamentalism

Comment

IN........ Thanks for doing the leg work on this Jeff. $200 weekend with all the perks is awesome. Not to mention 5 25 minute sessions and smaller run groups. We could have a decent amount of S in one run group.

Comment

Thanks for setting this up Jeff. You know I'm in. I also have a buddy with an STI that may be interested. Looking forward to tracking with the same group.

Mike

Comment

Chris,

I thought several people may be in the same situation, that is why the option to roll it to 2008 is so awesome. You get the benefits of the group buy, but if plans conflict you don't loose the money. You really have 2 years to use up the 6 weekends included in the Platinum Membership which I doubt any of us would have trouble using in that amount of time .

Originally posted by Chris S
            Jeff, after last weekend, I def. want to do more track events in '07. 6 may be a stretch (lots of conflicts w/ motorcycle races for the TDE TWS dates, unforunately), but I'll have a better idea once the schedule is posted. Thanks for organizing!

Comment

OK, consider me that much closer to being in. When will the schedule be posted, and when will you need to get the $$$? First I have to get through paying for Christmas presents and annual property taxes!
              Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
              '08 Ridgeline RTL
              '02 Z06

Comment

Originally posted by Chris S
                OK, consider me that much closer to being in. When will the schedule be posted, and when will you need to get the $$$? First I have to get through paying for Christmas presents and annual property taxes!
                I will get as much info as possible from Rusty tomorrow and post it. I think he has the dates for 2007, just not up on web site (I think web site still has dates for 2004 ) The only place to see dates for 2006 were on the registration page (NOTE: MSC only had 6 event in 06', but will have 9 in 07')
                Last edited by Scuba Driver; 12-15-2006, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Is this limited to S2000s only?

Comment

No, this offer will not be limited to S2000. Those on this board have first dibs. And I sure hope we have more than 10 S's but it is certainly not a requirement. If there is no upper limit set by Rusty, we can open the net wider.

Comment

I'll be there instructing, and I think if you are a solo driver this is the best venue because of the lower car count, and the extra session per day. Just be sure to ask for an instructor to ride at least 1 session to get some pointers to work with.I feel like I should put on an old grubby driving suit and hold up a sign on the grid : WILL INSTRUCT FOR FOOD, GOD BLESS!

Comment

What a deal! I'm In.
                        I'm still a "green". Do you believe I will benefit?

Comment

Originally posted by speedz
                          What a deal! I'm In.
                          I'm still a "green". Do you believe I will benefit?
                          Yes, MSC is no different then DE just smaller. You will have an instructor and more track to yourself. Not to mention the help of fellow S owners..

Comment

Count me in Scuba Jeff. Do you (or anyone else) know how many run groups there will be? I'd like to be able to run with some of you reds (AC!) so that I can follow your lines and improve.

Wow. This is going to be a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmitri1979
                              Count me in Scuba Jeff. Do you (or anyone else) know how many run groups there will be? I'd like to be able to run with some of you reds (AC!) so that I can follow your lines and improve.

Wow. This is going to be a blast.
                              They have 4 run groups. Yes, you will be in my run group. If you are yellow with DE. You will be placed in the fastest run group with MSC. I believe blue solo DE students would qualify to run with the fastest run group as well.

We finally get a chance to have a big group of S in one run group. We are going to have a blast and learn from each other....

Comment

Can someone post a schedule of their 2007 events?
                                I didn't see it on their website. I did see this for 2004:

Jan 24 - 25, Feb 28 - 29, May 15 - 16, Jul 17 - 18, Aug 21 - 22 and Nov 27 - 28.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_337
                                  Can someone post a schedule of their 2007 events?
                                  I didn't see it on their website. I did see this for 2004:

Jan 24 - 25, Feb 28 - 29, May 15 - 16, Jul 17 - 18, Aug 21 - 22 and Nov 27 - 28.
                                  I just got the the 2007 dates from Rusty and added them to my original post.

Comment

Thx Jeff.....

Comment

If you'll take a non-S2000, then add me to the list please

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_337
                                        If you'll take a non-S2000, then add me to the list please
                                        DONE. Welcome aboard. What do you drive?

Comment

Working...
                                        X