FS: Stock 6-CD Changer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Stock 6-CD Changer

Anyone want this? I just put in a new stereo that's not compatible with it.

New they're about $300. I bought this one from Clovis a year or so ago for $100. I'll sell it for $50.

It works perfectly and comes with a long cable to run it from the trunk up to the stereo (you just plug it into the stock radio - no extra power wires or anything). I do not have any of the bracketry, though. I just kept it in the bottom of the trunk sitting on an old coat (a little padding keeps it from skipping)

For that matter, if anyone wants my stock radio, I'll throw that in for $25

Glen

i'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by s2kmugen View Post
      i'll take it!
      I apologize for hijacking this thread but I happen to have a muz trunk liner made to fit the S2000 with a stock CD changer in the trunk. I ordered it by mistake and it has never been used. I am willing to part with it for $75 including shipping costs to anywhere in the US. Just thought you might be interested.

Thanks,
      Fred Eldridge
      Vice-President, S2000 Club of America
      MY2000 Black/Black #5185

S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 |Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015

Comment

I'll take that too! could you pm w/ the color?

Comment

Working...
        X