Time: 8:30PM

Wings Things -N- Pizza

13420 Tomball Parkway Suite A
    Houston, Texas 77086

Same rules applies as any meets:

1. No burn-outs
    2. No racing
    3. No littering

Come out have a great time !! great food !! great people !! great cars !!

Click on the link below for MAP to location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...ay+Suite+A&sll =29.933515,-95.487671&sspn=0.131208,0.31929&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=1 3&ll=29.925928,-95.489559&spn=0.065609,0.159645&om=1&iwloc=addr

See you all there !! =D

Please RVSP (can PM me as well) as we will be marking out an entire section. As to provide safety for everyone at the event as well as your vehicles.

Bump =)

Any s2k going to represent ?

Comment

that's a bit out of the way for me (at least for now...)

Comment

Some more goodies !!!

Brought to you by The Scene (www.TheSceneLifestyle.com)

More stuff on the day of the meet !!!

Don't miss out on all the fun !! and the goodies !! It's not your ordinary meet !!

Hope to see everyone and a lot more people to come out to the event !!

Again, please RSVP, or add to the running list. Thanks for the PMs for RSVP as well

The Scene appreciate all the support, thus working hard to bring the best events/entertainment for you all.

THANKS !!

Comment

Less then a week to go !! =D

For all those that RSVP THANKS or on the running list !! Your spot is secure. =)

Please RSVP, so that we can better serve and accommodate you all. THANKS !! As we are blocking/ sectioning off the area. To ensure everyone's safety as well as your vehicles. =D

Thanks !! =D

Again, don't forget to print out the coupon if you wish to purchase something from Advance Auto Parts (such as cleaning supplies which I'm sure we all use hehe), the Advance Auto Parts is right next to our meet location. =)

Have a great week, everyone !! =)

Comment

Thanks !!

Appreciate all the help and support !! =)

Live DJ,
            Meet The Scene Models,
            Promos going on that night,
            Great food !!
            Advance Auto Parts giving 25% off (which is right next door to our event) as they are one of our sponsors, we all could use cleaning products why not get an extra 25% off.

and much more !! Only way to find out is to attend !! =D

It's not your ordinary meet. It's an event. =)

Please, RSVP so we can best accommodate everyone, and provide the best service to all those that attend. =)

See you all there !! =D

Comment

I might be able to attend this. Can anyone provide details of activities.

Comment

Any others? =)

big turn out... as lots of Z's, few g's, and S2k, etc. are attending... any others representing the s2ks? =) it's pretty much a high-end meet.

It's tomorrow !! =D

See you all there !!

activities for the night:

Live DJ,
                Meet The Scene Models,
                Promos going on that night, plus promo for girls drink free 9:30-11pm!!
                Great food !!
                Advance Auto Parts giving 25% off (which is right next door to our event) as they are one of our sponsors, we all could use cleaning products why not get an extra 25% off.

and much more !! Only way to find out is to attend !! =D

the more the merrier !!

Comment

Not to mention a couple THE SCENE photographers will covering the event.

RSVP for VIP spot in sectioned off area !!

Comment

I enjoyed The Scene Meet. I'm glad it was in my part of town. Thanks for letting me park in the VIP section. My car isn't show quality, but it was cool for me to see it there. For a while I thought I was going to be the only S2000 driver there, but others showed up, all of them looking better than mine. It was fun chatting, looking at the cars, and having a couple of drinks. I also enjoyed watching the girls who were wearing the black t-shirts.

Comment

Awesome !! Thanks for everyone that came out and for all the support !!

It was a huge turn out !!

It was great meeting everyone !!

Our apologies as the photo's from the meet will be posted after our release party, as we are swamped with our release party which is tomorrow.

Our Fashion show, dance show, and release party is (Sunday May 27th, 2007) it's tomorrow !! come out !!

For more info:

benefiting charity, THE SUNSHINE KIDS (www.SunshineKids.org) dedicated to helping children with cancer. !! come out for a great time and for a great cause !!

Again, Thanks !!!

Comment

Pictures are posted !! YAY !!!

pictures are posted:

there's too many pictures to post and repost throughout all the forums.

Thanks to everyone that attended and for the support !! it was a huge turnout !!

more pictures will be posted at the above. Thanks !!

we are already working on our next meet.

Comment

Working...
                        X