Christmas Party '07 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Party '07 edition

So, do we want to have a Christmas/Holiday party in Austin for all of The South Central region this year?

I've talked to some Dallas folks who would be up for a big party in Austin! Houston...can you guys make it the hour north (or 10 minutes in Joe's case ) ?

Austin...would you be willing to host a party? Maybe we could book enough rooms somewhere to get a free ballroom/party room for the area club?

Talk...Discuss...anyone else interested? I think it would be a blast

(and go Cowboys! )
    Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club!

How many hotel rooms are we talking about?

How many people for the ball room?

I'm sure we can throw together a bash!

Comment

Randy and I should be able to attend. It sounds like FUN!

Comment

Pick a date and I'll see if the me and the Mrs can attend this fine gala.

Do it man!
        Thanks,
        Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

I can't take the lead on this...I was kind of just posting it because I think you guys were talking about it at the BBQ...it's never to early to start planning!

I'll be doing a DFW cocktail party in Dallas for our group, I think it would be fun to get everyone we could in Texas together though...Maybe we'll start planning after S2K days?

-Thomas

Comment

I know of a hotel that overlooks Lake Travis and has a ballroom as well.

(Of course, it is south of the river - just barely )

Vintage Villas

Comment

Our local chapter's party is scheduled for Dec 15 and I would like to keep that date just for our chapter. Not being snotty, but we have traditions that wouldn't work with a larger group

I am unavailable the weekend before due to the North Texas S2000 Owner's Club party, so I guess I'm probably going to end up missing whatever you guys plan
              "Be the change you want to see in the world."
              -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
              '02 S2000 NFR S/C
              '79 Vespa Primavera ET3 with cylinder kit to a whopping 135 ccs!
              Interviewing candidates for vehicle #4...

Comment

Originally posted by uwimage View Post
                I can't take the lead on this...I was kind of just posting it because I think you guys were talking about it at the BBQ...it's never to early to start planning!

I'll be doing a DFW cocktail party in Dallas for our group, I think it would be fun to get everyone we could in Texas together though...Maybe we'll start planning after S2K days?

-Thomas
                We can start planning it at S2KDays. :
                Thanks,
                Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Originally posted by joe_s2k View Post
                  We can start planning it at S2KDays. :
                  sounds good!

Comment

Any progress on this?

I always wanted to make the s2ki dallas christmas lights drive but I never did (it's such a nice idea and this car is perfect for it on a cold night with the top down and the heater on...mmmmm) - it would be fun to do something like that either associated with a christmas party or apart from it

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser442 View Post
                      Any progress on this?

I always wanted to make the s2ki dallas christmas lights drive but I never did (it's such a nice idea and this car is perfect for it on a cold night with the top down and the heater on...mmmmm) - it would be fun to do something like that either associated with a christmas party or apart from it
                      T can respond with more information, but it looks like each chapter is doing it's own party. We've got ours on 12/15 at Thomas' house...

https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=18672

"Give me an open road, without a cloud in the sky, and a group of friends where the only sound you hear is the sound of tires rolling across the pavement."

2005 Sebring Silver - now famous (retired)
                      2006 Laguna Blue Pearl - "blue vader" (retired)

Comment

Working...
                      X