Quick Sign Up For Drivers Edge this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Sign Up For Drivers Edge this weekend

I just talked with Rick and in spite of the fact that my car is undrivable, although there is a very slim chance it will be, since the event is not sold out he is not interested in crediting me for a future event. I know his rules but this is different.

So unless it sells out and he has one on the waiting list I am SOL. Please please don't anyone contact him on my behalf. it might make things worse.

Rick needs to make his own decisions and then I will make mine.

PS I still don't know how to post a photo of my baby. Can anyone tell me?

Rick has always been real good about crediting me for missing events, even though his rules are to the contrary. The rules are there to prevent abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by David W View Post
      PS I still don't know how to post a photo of my baby. Can anyone tell me?

You just need to upload them to your gallery. From there you can post them to the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Stratocaster View Post
        You just need to upload them to your gallery. From there you can post them to the thread.
        ...but while we are on a temporary server and the gallery is locked, you'll just have to upload your pictures to an external site like Photobucket or Flickr and link the pictures to your posts.
        "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
        Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Working...
        X