Austin TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin TX

i know that the weekend of the 3rd is gonna be busy but maybe sometime after that was wondering if some of the ATX and surrounding areas wanna meet up some where for a drive or a meet? later -Brian

I'm in almost any weekend. There are a couple of charity car shows coming up in our area being put on by Texas Showcars that I'd like to enter. I don't have a "showcar" per se but it's for a good cause so I figure I'll try and make it out. One is next weekend and the next after that is on the 24th. Check out their website at http://www.showcars4kids.com . I'd like to get a bunch of us together and go to them if possible. I talked the the guy putting them together and he said that one of the prizes that they give out is for the biggest club showing. That would be kinda cool. Both shows will be judged by junior high-school kids and all proceeds go to charities. The one next weekend is $15 to enter and the one on the 24th is free. If anyone wants to go let me know and we can maybe go down together or something.

Comment

I just moved to Austin from Seattle and would love to meet other s2k enthusiasts who know some nice drives around here. Also, I just like to meet cool people, so let's keep in touch. You can email me at [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by jfay
        I just moved to Austin from Seattle and would love to meet other s2k enthusiasts who know some nice drives around here. Also, I just like to meet cool people, so let's keep in touch. You can email me at [email protected].
        Are you coming to S2KDays here in Austin this weekend (starting today)?

Comment

sounds good guys ill try to make it out to S2kdays sat night but not a member yet and im kinda broke but ill try to come out there and meet some of yall im game for the car shows let me know. i can be easily found at the Custom Sounds on S.Congress about a block south of riverside i work there as the installer or give me a ring at 443-3313 later - Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yellow2k1s2k
            sounds good guys ill try to make it out to S2kdays sat night but not a member yet and im kinda broke but ill try to come out there and meet some of yall im game for the car shows let me know. i can be easily found at the Custom Sounds on S.Congress about a block south of riverside i work there as the installer or give me a ring at 443-3313 later - Brian
            Does that mean you can hook us up with some Custom Discounts?

Comment

Originally posted by stingerbtry
              Does that mean you can hook us up with some Custom Discounts?
              yeppers

Comment

Working...
              X