• Show
Clear All

• FS: 99 Accord 4dr EX (NOLA)

99 Accord EX F23

Mileage: 126,131
    Color: White/tan interior
    Trans: auto
    Local Pick up Only

My mom bought this car new and it has been in no accidents. I did a tune up on the motor at around 115k (plugs, wires, cap/rotor, pcv, atf, air filter, and also installed a new radiator w/ hoses. She recently purchased a solara and gave the car to my brother for college. Lately he's been noticing the tranny slipping so we did two fluid flushes and cleaned the solenoid filter. It worked great for a while but is now back to the same thing. At the least this may need a re-build or reman auto tranny. The KBB price in good condition lists at $5765. I haven't had any quotes from tranny shops but from some research on the accord forums I believe you can get the tranny fixed for around $2000. So that brings the asking price to $3700/obo. The only other problems the car has that i've seen is it's missing an A/C knob, and it has a very small hole in the driver seat which is pictured. Also, the A/C still rocks some frigid air, and the windows are tinted. Please let me know if i left anything out. Thanks for looking.

Sound exactly like my wife's car, right down to a hole in one of the seats and a missing A/C knob. We had the tranny rebuilt at 160K for right at $1700.

Comment

sale pending

Comment

Working...
      X