FS : AP1 Parts 14k miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS : AP1 Parts 14k miles

Alrite I am trying to get an idea if anyone is interested in these parts, they will be posted officially for sale with pics in about 2-3weeks.

Ap1 Black Seats ***MINT*** I am very very picky when it comes to parts , and these seats are the definition of mint. Only 14k on them , no tears,creases,wrinkles ect. I am wondering what someone locally is willing to pay. The driver and passenger seat really have no wear at all, I am very careful and am skinny so I fit without leaning on the sides.

AP1 2003 glass soft top, also mint condition , maybe has been parked in the sun 4 times its whole life. Always covered in the garage other than that. Will come with all wiring along with top and frame ect. Looking for $1,000 local pick up.

If anyone is really interested, before I post pics you can always come and check out the parts, I am located in Sugarland.

hi do you have the aero screen window/glass?
    thanks
    edib z

Comment

No actually do not have that for sale. MY soft top is still for sale, I will be holding onto the seats.

Comment

I think you have to be a member to sell anything here...
        03 Spa Yellow S2000
        - Nvidia N1 Exhaust, Fujita Cold Air, Invidia TP, CEL Eliminator, SSR Type F wheels, Kics R40 Neo Chrome lugs, VooDoo shift knob, CR radio door, Ricks S badges, Extreme Dimensions C1 Body Kit. More on the Way!
        - Interior - Alpine SPX17 Pro, Alpine DVA - 9965 HU, JL Audio 1000/1 V2, Alpine MRP-F450, JL Audio 12W7, Custom amp rack, Custom fiber glass enclosure, 2nd battery, 180 Amp alternator, Full interior matt & foam sound proofing.

Comment

I dont think he is out of line. But the rules are here
          https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...or+sale+thread

Comment

I would say he is okay.

1. You must be a Forum Member (Forum Guest) for at least 30 days before a For Sale thread is allowed to be made.

Good luck with the sale.

Kevin

Comment

Thanks, soft top is still for sale,

If I get a good enough offer will sell the seats as well.

Comment

These items will be posted with pics in the next week.

Seats are added to the list as well.

Comment

Working...
                X