Harris Hill Road track day confirmed: 7/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harris Hill Road track day confirmed: 7/26

We are confirmed! We will definitely be having a track day at Harris Hill Road in San Marcos on July 26, so please change your calendar from pencil to ink for this awesome event!

As soon as I can figure out how to arrange it, registration for this event will be open. Total cost for members for the day is $170 for club members and $185 for nonmembers, payment will be required at the time of registration, and total registration is limited to 45 cars. This is a GREAT opportunity to join the club and immediately realize the savings you'll realize by joining!

We will require proof of tech inspection, though the details on that are not ironed out yet and will be announced.

For those interested in coming in from parts too far out to drive in in the morning, post up if you're looking for a place to crash; I know several of the Austin folks were open to hosting fellow S2000 owners. Please note if you are sensitive to cats, since I know that at least one of those interested in hosting has cats.

Hang onto your helmets, ladies and gentlemen... this is going to be a lot of fun!
    "Be the change you want to see in the world."
    -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
    '02 S2000 NFR S/C
    '79 Vespa Primavera ET3 with cylinder kit to a whopping 135 ccs!
    Interviewing candidates for vehicle #4...

Sounds good Sondra. What was the final scoop on instructors?

Comment

Count me in!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
        Sounds good Sondra. What was the final scoop on instructors?
        Thanks for asking, Andy! We have our instructor bill full for the moment; we opted for instructors local to the area for several reasons. One, to hopefully spur membership; two, the track owners required an orientation for instructors which would require a weekday off from work (which would have been difficult for out of towners); and three, so that if the track owners need instructors for future events, they are more available to them.

We hope you'll still make it to the track that day, even if it means that you're participating rather than instructing! I think it will be a fun day for everyone!
        "Be the change you want to see in the world."
        -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
        '02 S2000 NFR S/C
        '79 Vespa Primavera ET3 with cylinder kit to a whopping 135 ccs!
        Interviewing candidates for vehicle #4...

Comment

Andy, you can always instruct me as I can always learn something and I am sure I will be classed solo too, so that seat will be free

Comment

Speed racer is in.
            2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
            Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
            Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Working...
            X