Austin, TX Bluebonnet Drive 3/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin, TX Bluebonnet Drive 3/27

More info here, but I'll be checking this thread too, so feel free to post your thoughts in either place!

http://www.s2000atlanta.com/forums/s...&threadid=2202
    "Be the change you want to see in the world."
    -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
    '02 S2000 NFR S/C
    '79 Vespa Primavera ET3 with cylinder kit to a whopping 135 ccs!
    Interviewing candidates for vehicle #4...

Could you please send me information on this? The link hasn't worked for the past few days. Thanks - Vaughn.

Comment

Originally posted by andersonvp
      Could you please send me information on this? The link hasn't worked for the past few days. Thanks - Vaughn.
      Show up @ the Rudy's on 183 @ 9am w/ a full tank of gas. We're hoping to be back by 4pm. The route hasn't been finalized to the best of my knowledge, but it will be fun...this will be a more moderately paced drive than most of our previous ones have been, so everyone should feel comfortable w/ the pace. See ya there!
      Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
      '08 Ridgeline RTL
      '02 Z06

Comment

For those who can't make this drive (like yours truly), there's also the HouStooks alternative one week later...

Click Here!
        "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
        Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Since the 'bonnets aren't on the same schedule as we are, this will likely be a hill country drive, followed up by another in 2 weeks, for which we are hoping the damned flowers will make an appearance! We have some out of town folks coming along (Oklahoma and Atlanta, namely), so we want to take them out into the hills and save the flowers for when they are really in abundance.

see ya at Rudy's at 9 am, Saturday!
          -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
          '02 S2000 NFR S/C

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to bail on you. Just doesn't work out time wise for me. Keep me posted on other drives you have. I'll make it eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by SondraS2k
              Since the 'bonnets aren't on the same schedule as we are, this will likely be a hill country drive, followed up by another in 2 weeks, for which we are hoping the damned flowers will make an appearance! We have some out of town folks coming along (Oklahoma and Atlanta, namely), so we want to take them out into the hills and save the flowers for when they are really in abundance.

see ya at Rudy's at 9 am, Saturday!
              Sondra - does this mean that you guys are having a Bluebonnet drive two weeks from now? If so, I may try to join.

Do you plan on stopping for photo ops or just admiring them as we zoom past?

Are other makes welcome if my friends want to join (350Z, '68 Cobra)
              Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
              '07 VW Touareg V6
              '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

Davo:

Other makes are always welcome, and we're going to try again in 2 weeks. I will talk to Chris in about 5 minutes to see if he can map and lead, but the show goes on regardless. When we go for the purpose of bluebonnets, we will be making stops for photos, for sure!

We'll look forward to seeing you and your friends in 2 weeks!
                -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
                '02 S2000 NFR S/C

Comment

Working...
                X