FS: MY00 GPW/red, 34k miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: MY00 GPW/red, 34k miles

Ok, I figure parting this out will yield better results, but since I can post here for free, what the hey. **Please don't PM me about ANY parts. If I end up parting out the car, I will post the items for sale here.

Unfortunately, due financial reasons and some refiguring on where my life is headed, I need to sell my baby.

specs:
    MY00 Grand Prix White on red/black interior
    34,xxx miles
    clean carfax
    no bodywork at all
    all VIN stickers present and accounted for

It has a couple of minor dings; not very noticeable. The usual chips on the front bumper. Interior is in great shape. Driver's seat has normal wear.

Never raced; occasional spirited drive. That's it.

Includes: OEM hardtop, amuse lip, spoon x-brace, MG racing carbon STB, cleared & painted headlights with eyelids, clear sidemarkers, APR carbon mirrors (as well as OEM mirrors)*. I'll also throw in a mastergrade carbon console (not installed) as well as a couple of spare oil filters and a tube of shin-etsu grease.

Asking $22k including an extended warranty that is good for 6+ more years or 100k total miles.

*If you don't want the carbon mirrors, I can re-install the OEM mirrors no problem.

Please PM me with any questions.

***I'm also looking for a 4wd SUV. Something with ~50k on the clock give or take a few. Looking in the $7-10k range. If you have something of the sort and might be interested in a trade, that would be sweet.

**I forgot to mention that it includes a set of black OEM floor mats as well.

Driver's side seat:

Slight curbing on driver's side rear wheel:

Engine bay:

Interior:

Comment

Working...
    X