X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 2010, AAA Ball game & Drive

OK who would be up for this,

April 2010
    16 - 18 AAA Ball Games & Drive ?????? (Friday night ball game in San Antonio, Saturday Drive, Sunday afternoon ball game in Round Rock)

There would be the cost of a hotel Friday Night and Saturday night, cost of the games, food/drinks and of course gas.

The San Antonio Missions have a game Friday (guessing a night game)

The Round Rock Express have Sunday afternoon game (giving time to get home)

So the idea would be Friday night Ball Game in San Antonio (guessing 6pm game).
    Saturday a day drive out west of San Antonio and then up north to Round Rock.
    Sunday morning - open and the afternoon game, then home.

GOING
    Coop & MsS2000
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    KE0BND
    What other people think of me, is none of my business
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

I'll join you for the Saturday drive. I think I know where you're going If I guess right, can we stop for ice cream I'll see if the misses wants to come along, but she doesn't enjoy going to ball games as much as I do.

'65 Honda S600
    '02 Honda Mugen S2000
    '10 BMW E90 M3
    '15 Mini Cooper

Comment

You don't really expect me to know if I'll be "in town" six months from now, do you?
      "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
      Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

i'm down for the drive as well. not too much interested in the ball game. thought you guys were gonna actually play ball for a minute there :LOL:

Comment

I could take the ladies shopping to the nearby outlet mall while the guys go to the Round Rock game
          "Be the change you want to see in the world."
          -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
          '02 S2000 NFR S/C
          '79 Vespa Primavera ET3 with cylinder kit to a whopping 135 ccs!
          Interviewing candidates for vehicle #4...

Comment

Working...
          X