Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I have been an avid member of S2ki for five years. I was the community organizer for the Arklatexs chapter for three. After the many problems I have had with s2ki I stepped down and now floating over here. I am located in Shreveport, LA which is in the northern part.

I have a MY02 with :

J's racing body kit
    J's racing oil catch can
    J's racing tower bar
    J's racing 70 rr
    J's 70mm racing throttle body
    Ap2 Transmission and Diff
    Greddy Turbo ki
    Volk CE28 Time attacks
    JIC coilovers
    Axial Short throw Shifter
    Spoon shift knob
    Ap2 taillights

Other stuff too
    Here is a pic of my track queen
    http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/k...IMG_1540-1.jpg

Welcome iceman,

There are a couple of large groups in Texas that I am sure will chime in to say hello.

I am sure you will recognize a lot of the names.

Take a look around.

Kevin

Comment

Welcome to the club. Nice ride

Comment

Second that very nice ride with very nice parts welcome.
        Clif

Audentes Fortunar Juvat

Comment

Originally posted by icemans2k02 View Post
          Hey guys I have been an avid member of S2ki for five years.
          We won't hold that against you. Welcome to the site.
          Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
          After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
            Well maybe a little at the start .

J/K

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
              lol thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Since I am new to this do you have sanctioned parts of the forums for say "northern Louisiana" ?
              Or is this the part that I am at? Thanks

Comment

lol thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Since I am new to this do you have sanctioned parts of the forums for say "northern Louisiana" ?
                Or is this the part that I am at? Thanks
                Welcome

for now, you are in the correct part of the forums, or for that matter any forum. You will find a lot of posting going on in the Lone Star forum and also in the Mile High forums. Most forums are open to guest. Here at S2KCA, since we are a smaller group than S2KI and we are a club, not a business, we don't have special areas of the country, unless a chapter is formed. At the top of a page, you will see an area called Chapters, these are our current chapters.

Take some time, look around. Like I said, we are a club and in Aug, we have a club event called S2KDays. This year it will be taking place in Ashville, NC. This is worth the cost of becoming a member here, check it out https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=32335
                Coop
                Life Member 57
                KE0BND
                What other people think of me, is none of my business
                It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Welcome, nice looking S..

Comment

Welcome to the S2KCA site. I know you will find this to be a great bunch of enthusiasts.

Rose Mary
                    Larimore, ND
                    S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
                    Casselton, ND

Comment

Wuddup, Bobby!!

Comment

Welcome! I'm glad you made it over, and we look forward to meeting you! As Coop said, there aren't specific forums for an area until a chapter is created, so if you and 4 of your friends from your area join, you can have your own forum. And we like new chapters a lot

S2KDays is another perk of membership, since you can only attend if you are a member. Asheville was a BLAST the first time, back in '01, and I expect that it will be just as fun this time around, if not more!

Since you're a track junkie, you might want to know about the track event I'll be holding in San Marcos, TX on Feb 27. I know it's a haul for you, but it's going to be a great event!

It's a great bunch of people here; bring more friends and visit the forums often!
                        "Be the change you want to see in the world."
                        -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
                        '02 S2000 NFR S/C
                        '79 Vespa Primavera ET3 with cylinder kit to a whopping 135 ccs!
                        Interviewing candidates for vehicle #4...

Comment

Originally posted by JulieU View Post
                          Wuddup, Bobby!!
                          Hey Julie!!

Comment

Originally posted by SondraS2k View Post

Since you're a track junkie, you might want to know about the track event I'll be holding in San Marcos, TX on Feb 27. I know it's a haul for you, but it's going to be a great event!

It's a great bunch of people here; bring more friends and visit the forums often!
                            Sounds great I have done MSR and TWS. Always looking for a change of pace! Thanks!

Comment

Hola Bob-o (and my first post since Feb 2008 and ever for that matter)

Comment

Welcome! I'm medicalstudent on s2ki, former Houstooks (Houston S2k owners) community organizer. Your car is clean

Lone Star Chapter might do a drive out towards Lufkin and West Louisiana in a few months

'65 Honda S600
                                '02 Honda Mugen S2000
                                '10 BMW E90 M3
                                '15 Mini Cooper

Comment

Thanks!! I met you doctor Mugen at Hot Import nights back when your Tracy Sports s2000 was almost done. If I remember correctly you bought that car from where I reside. That car is sick...wait your car(S) are sick

Comment

sup Andy!!!

Comment

Thanks!! I met you doctor Mugen at Hot Import nights back when your Tracy Sports s2000 was almost done. If I remember correctly you bought that car from where I reside. That car is sick...wait your car(S) are sick
                                      :LOL: that was quite awhile ago how's JJ doing these days?

'65 Honda S600
                                      '02 Honda Mugen S2000
                                      '10 BMW E90 M3
                                      '15 Mini Cooper

Comment

Working...
                                      X