Velocity Adventures at H2R Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velocity Adventures at H2R Photos

It was great weather on Saturday for Velocity Adventure's HPDE at Harris Hill. I'm extremely happy with the photos from the weekend! They should be up by late tonight. Visit http://mercphoto.exposuremanager.com/g/2010_05_08 and enter your email address, you will get a notification when the gallery is ready!

A few reminders, I hope everyone got to see the print-on-metal sample I had in the lobby. Words do not describe, which is why I brought in the sample. I know Bo and Eric were very impressed. Order a print-on-metal and I'll email the file for free. This includes if you do a collage print-on-metal or a special effect. Also, order one print and get all others at 33% off! And there is a new way to order a CD ROM of your images that Exposure Manager just came out with. Pricing depends on the number of images (20 for $60, 40 for $75, and 60 for $90). Pick any images you want, from any Harris Hill gallery. Get images from past events if you wish. Go in with a buddy and split the cost. I now offer low-resolution images at a reduced cost as well. 320x480, perfect for smart phones, Facebook, etc.

Lastly, photo books. New item I'm trying. You pick 10 to 40 images and I'll make up a 20-page hard cover photo book in a variety of sizes. These are published by Texas local Pounds Photo Labs. Are these better than Blurb or Shutterfly? Let's just say the top wedding and portrait photographers in the region use Pounds, and for a good reason. Order this month I'll throw in a CD ROM of all the images in the book for no extra charge.

I'll post a few of my favs tomorrow.

Anybody know if that was a real Atom at the track?

2010_05_08 - Sorry, gallery not public yet

Comment

Originally posted by bjurasz View Post
      I'm extremely happy with the photos from the weekend! They should be up by late tonight. Visit http://mercphoto.exposuremanager.com/g/2010_05_08 and enter your email address, you will get a notification when the gallery is ready!
      Correct, not public, yet. See above. But, should be up within a matter of hours.

Comment

Like I can read :LOL:

Comment

Gallery is now live!

Comment

Comment

Nice pics as always bIll. I love the way you work the blur.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
              2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
              Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                Nice pics as always bIll. I love the way you work the blur.
                Thanks! I hate track shots that look like the car is standing still.

Comment

Those are some great pics!!

Makes me want to go back H2R

Comment

Originally posted by GateCrasher View Post

H2R is having a DE next Saturday, 7/24. I'll be instructing. Come on out!

You can register @ clubregistration.net.
                    Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
                    '08 Ridgeline RTL
                    '02 Z06

Comment

Originally posted by GateCrasher View Post

Thanks! I'll be photographing again in late August. Come on out!

Comment

Working...
                      X