New track day collages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New track day collages

Hey all, showing off some new collages for my track day photography. I'll be back at Harris Hill in late August. Hope to see some of you there.

This one I really like. I call it a "Track Map Collage". Each inset picture is laid on top of the track map near the place the image was actually taken:

Other new collages:

Thanks for looking!

Bill Jurasz - Mercury Photography - Austin Texas
    MercPhoto.ExposureManager.com

Those are pretty cool, esp. the last one!
    Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
    '08 Ridgeline RTL
    '02 Z06

Comment

I wonder why Chris likes the last one so much

Comment

Comment

Fine tuning the concept:

Comment

Taking this in a different direction, all the track photographers I know of sell collages, but only as prints. Does anybody ever wish they had a digital file of their collage instead?

Comment

Something different:

Comment

S2000:

Comment

Think I'm ditching the track map collage idea in favor of this collage type.

Comment

I really dig the B&W with the cover overlay. Very nice work Bill!

Comment

Me too. The original track collage thingy is neat but I think the new collage type is way nicer.

Comment

Thanks guys! I brought a 20x30 version of that collage to the track, using a Z06 Corvette that is also a club member of the track. I left the framed print behind and it now hangs in their lobby. It seemed to get a lot of attention during the HPDE last weekend so we'll see if that turns into any sales.

Comment

Honestly, I think I might try something similar for my Dad for his next racing picture. It's a great idea and very well executed.

Comment

Working...
                          X