new to s2kca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to s2kca

hey guys, i've been around s2ki for about 4 years now and ht for a little bit but now that i know the CA in the acronym stands for Club of America and not California, i decided to join.

woo hoo!!!

i've got a 2001 berlina. i live in arkansas but frequent texas and arizona. go to college, work 2 jobs, and just got a rent house with my girlfriend. figured a little background info couldn't hurt

Welcome. Its great to hear from you.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Welcome to the site. It sounds like you are an ambitious young man. You will find a great bunch of people here. There is quite a bit of activity in your area, so check out the regional forums and join in the fun. I know you will be very welcomed at their events.
      S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019 | Bellaire, MI 2020/2021

Rose Mary
      Casselton, ND

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the site. I had the same confusion back in '04.
          Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
          After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Welcome to the site.
            08 S2K
            04 Lexus IS300
            89 MB 300SE
            72 MB 250C

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Let us know if you come to Houston!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

woohoo!!! thanks for the warm welcomes guys!!! i've been to one show with my s but it wasn't anywhere near competition worthy at the time. i was actually a guest of team sunworks at a show in clinton, ar. there were a couple more s2k's there but they were CLEEEEEAN so i didn't stand much of a chance. haha.

anyways, i'm still trying to figure out how to navigate this forum. it seems like it's a little more difficult to view the forums in their entirety.

Comment

Welcome! It's GREAT to have a fellow Arkansan in the club! Are you familiar with the Boston Mountains Tour? If not, we just finished one last month with 38 cars attending. Hopefully we'll have another one in the spring. We have some of the best places in the country for some outstanding dries, and I hope to see you on some!

Comment

Comment

Howdy Partner...Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay!!

Comment

welcome bro welcome to the site a lot of good stuff here

Comment

yeah there's another BMT comming up. the car's gonna take some well-needed preparation and maintenance beforehand but i was thinking about attending. just have to see.

Comment

Welcome
                              Coop
                              Life Member 57
                              Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
                              It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
                              Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

welcome! Sunworks eh?

-Ikon member

'65 Honda S600
                                '02 Honda Mugen S2000
                                '10 BMW E90 M3
                                '15 Mini Cooper

Comment

Working...
                                X