S2KDays 2012 in Golden, CO August 9 - 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2KDays 2012 in Golden, CO August 9 - 12

Who else wants to join Alice and me in representing the South Central region? C'mon, S2KDays are always a blast, and we have a fantastic location this year w/ spectacular roads and scenery! Even better, it will be great to escape the oppressive TX August heat and head to the mountains, where the weather should be much more pleasant.

More details here:
    https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...-S2K-Days-2012
    Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
    '08 Ridgeline RTL
    '02 Z06

I'm trying, but there are a couple of things at work that need to fall into place first...

We're in the middle of budget season. S2KDays around Labor Day would be much better for my calendar.
    "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
    Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Ulrich, you'd prob. only need to miss a couple of days of work. Can't you bring a laptop and catch up on email between activities? Or even better, delegate your responsibilities - call it business continuity training.
      Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
      '08 Ridgeline RTL
      '02 Z06

Comment

I am working with Ms speed. I am working on my car to see if it can make it.
        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
        Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
        Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Off the path a little, did anyone notice that if you check out the August calendar, nothing is happening anywhere? Including in Colorado? Just thought I'd point that out. Not complaining mind you. Just pointing interesting items out.
          sigpic
          Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
            Awesome!
            Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
            '08 Ridgeline RTL
            '02 Z06

Comment

I would be great to see both of you again.
              2003 S2000 Grand Prix white
              2010 Honda Accord EXL
              2012 Honda CRV EXL

Join S2KCA today!
              Mile High Chapter

Comment

speedracer, Ms Speedracer and Speedracer Jr are going. We look forward to seeing all of our friends.
                2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

Without the turbo, your car may actually make it there and back.
                  S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Are you driving up with Jim and me?
                    "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                    Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

I would like to drive with you. I am not sure about the schedule. I am short on time and would need to catch up on Wed or THurs.

Comment

We're leaving Houston on Wednesday morning, so let's get together some time this week to discuss any final preparations/route/hotel, etc. I think Jim said he was going to make a reservation for us in or around Amarillo. PM him to let him know he should make an extra one.
                        "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)

Comment

I can catch up we'd night

Comment

speedracer, Ms Speedracer and Speedracer Jr are going. We look forward to seeing all of our friends.
                            Assuming y'all aren't piling 3 people in the S2000, what are you driving to Golden?
                            Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
                            '08 Ridgeline RTL
                            '02 Z06

Comment

Working...
                            X